Chapter 26

Dre's POV:

*

*

            When DayDay jumped behind me, I knew something was wrong. I sensed that I really didn't want the answer, because it'll only get worse.

I looked at my brother and he had nothing but sorrow in his eyes. I looked at my oldest brother Craig sensing that what was bout to come out his mouth was going to be bad.

Me: what's going on?

     Nobody said anything.

D: He was with the dude that raped me

      I almost jumped out of the hospital bed. But I had to keep my cool.

Me: Craig how the hell you rape my girl?

C: I swear I didn't know this was you, and the only thing I did was kiss her and sh!t I was to scared to rape her.

    My mama smacked the fvck outta him.

C: That's all I did. Ma, I ain't even do nothing.

Ma: Craig y'all fvcked over that girls life & I want you to apologize. NOW!

    My mama grabbed his ear.

C: Im sorry I ain't mean to hurt you , & I ain't want this to end up like this, but you don't have to worry about me ever have to worry about me again.

Me: Bye Craig, just leave.

     Dayiona's POV:

*

*

Me: Dre I gotta go, I need to bring my cousin her car back. I'll come back to see you tomorrow.

Dre: Wait I gotta tell you something.

Me: what?

        He grabbed my face & kissed me passionately. I kissed back. I felt like fireworks was going through my stomach. At the time nothing else mattered. I was getting so weak. Then he pulled back.

Dre: I love you

Me: I love you too

    He smacked my a** & I started laughing. Even in the hospital bed he was still crazy.

   I walked out of the room with a smile on my face.

Y: I thought you was scared.

C: I'm guessing y'all made up?

Me: yeah, we did. But I gotta go y'all, bye.

      I drove back to Robee's house, I was still mad at him. When I walked in the house it was 11:18. I didn't expect to be out all late.

         When I walked in the house I sat Shay's keys on the counter. I walked up to my room & took a shower. Then I got on Instagram. Nothing was really popping, so I went to sleep.

    The Next Morning...

    When I walked downstairs I saw Shay cooking.

Me: GoodMorning!

S: Goodmorning Day!

Me: where Ky ?

S: Robee bout to drop him off by Ms. Kelanda.