Chapter 4

Dayiona's Pov :

I woke up with a slamming headache. You just don't understand. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:16. Damn I slept this late. I walked downstairs and saw Yellow and Rin laying on the sofa. On the recliner, Andre was knocked out. I didn't even feel like being bothered though.

Me : Morning

Yellow : Wassup, younging *daps me*

Corrine : Hey negro and who the fuck scratched up your face?

I looked in the mirror on the wall and saw I had a couple of scratches on my face.

Me : That's from yesterday when me and Candi had a fight, but when we went to the movies I had make up covering it up.

Corrine : You whipped that ass?

Me : sure the fuck did!

Yellow : Thats my fucking dawg!

Me : Really!

De'Andre woke up and I went upstairs to Rin's room. I soon heard footsteps.

Dre : You mad ma?

Me : nope I'm awesome *lies*

Dre : you not and who the hell messed up your face?

I turned my head. I didn't want him to see my scratches.

Dre : who did this?

Me : Dre or should I say Prince?

Dre : *laughs* thats what you mad for? We not together so why you tripping?

I didn't say anything. It wasn't worth talking to him. Then I started thinking. Why am I even mad? This dude is a whole stranger. Maybe I'm in the wrong.

Dre : One day you'll be mine and you wouldn't act like that ?

Me : Why the fuck would I be yours ?

He looked at me with a hurt and hatred look. He walked downstairs.

2 weeks later..

Everything been going alright. I work every day from 10 to 6. I see Dre a lot, but we don't talk. Every time he says something I always end up saying to hurt his feelings. I don't have time for him and his foolishness.

Tonight we had to stay at work until 9 o'clock. Its 9:05 right now and I'm just exiting the mall. Its storming outside. I called my mom's phone, no answer. Then I called Candi, no answer. I texted Corrine.

Me : Best friend? Where you at?

Corrine : Decatur, ask ya mama can u sleep by me tonight?

I didn't text her back. Damn, she's to far to come get me like right now. Anybody I called was unavailable. Like are you serious ? Then I started walking. When Dre's car went by all of the water splashed on me. I was pissed off. Then he backed up.

Dre : You need a ride?

Me : Yeah.

Dre : Oh I'm suprised you didn't say anything mean.

Me : Im sorry alright ?

Dre : I guess.

He drove me home.

Once I got inside I saw Mar sleeping on the sofa with RiRi on his chest.

Did I not mention Candi is back? She only left for like a couple hours and my mama didn't care. She still don't take care of RiRi, but my mama put her into daycare. Every other weekend Drake gets RiRi.

My mama is dating this guy named Kendrick. He's a business guy. He's alright I guess. She been seeing him a for about a year, but we've met him a week ago and he's moving in tomorrow.

*The next day*

I don't have work today.

I'm glad, because today is Fourth of July. We're having a cook out over here starting at 3:00 and Yellow is having one that starts at 12 and later their going out to the club, so imma kick it with them and then go home, then go out with them. Candi is going to drop me off at Yellow's house.

Me : bye y'all.

I said as I left of the house.

10min...

Me : Hello?

Rin : Where you at?

Me : Open the door.

I took my stuff out of the car and walked towards the door.

Me : Hey Rin!

Rin : Heyy Bestfriend!

I walked inside, then I regretted it.

I saw...