Chapter 22

Dayiona's POV:

     Dre came home late the other night. Like 5 in the morning. I fell asleep on the sofa, and ended up in the bed. I'm guessing he picked me up and brought me to the bed.

      I got up, and put on some clothes, and did my hygiene.Then I grabbed the keys to the Camaro and left. I didn't know where I was driving, but I just drove.

    Then I thought about it. I needed to talk to my cousin Robee. I drove towards his house. I put in the password into his gate and drove through.His house was HUGE. My cousin was living that good life. At the front door, the two pits Boss, and Blood was right there. I petted them and rung the doorbell. I forgot my key, somewhere.

Robee answered.

Me: Bae!

R: *hugs me* I missed you young'n

Me: I missed you too

R: I got somebody I want you too meet

Me: who?

R: Shay!

       Some girl came walking down stairs.

R: Day this my future wife, Shaylee & Shaylee this is my baby Dayiona

Me: hey cousin *hugs her*

S: so this the Dayiona I been hearing about

Me: good things right?

S: of course.

R: what made you come over here.?

Me: I want to talk to you!

R: You better not be pregnant!

Me: ,no I'm not!

      Shaylee walked upstairs, to give us some privacy.

Me: I got a couple things.

R: first?

Me: so that's who Ky call mommy?

R: yea

Me: so she stepped up to the plate & raising a child that's not hers, If you don't marry her I will.

R: *laughs* you ain't getting my baby!

Me: so, my mama kicked me out

R: WHAT?

Me: if I tell you what happened please don't get mad & promise not to do something crazy.

R: promise

     I told him the whole story.

R: I'm bout to go handle that b!tch made n!gga!

     I pulled his arm.

Me: wait- you promised and I'm not finished.

      I told him about the Corrine situation. He was even more mad.

R: I'm bout to kill that n!gga

Me: nooooo- somebody already handling it!

R: who?

Me: my friend Prince.

R: PRINCE WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN PRINCE YOU KNOW THAT N!GGAH ?STAY THE FVCK AWAY FRIM HIM THAT N!GGAH NO GOOD AND ME AND MY N!GGAH'S GOING HIT UP HIS SPOT AND HAVE HIM IN PEICES.

Me: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?

R:THAT N!GGA KILLED UNCLE TONY! AND IMMA GET MY REVENGE, DON'T EVER EVER EVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN, BUT I'LL DOUBT YOU'LL SEE HIM AGAIN!