Chapter 17

( A/N real quick:

Kyren: is Yiona's cousin Robee's (Rage) son. But Robee's older sister watches him when Robee is handling some stuff in the fast life.

  Joy and Faith are cousins who both went with Dre a while back. Both of them will try anything to get to Dre. But truth is Joy is weak, but bold in a way.

    Tazzmine or Tazzy, Mi'Quan, Aubree, and Tionne. Aubree and Tionne are twins they 14, Mi'Quan 15 and Tazzy 17. All of them are Dre's cousin. Mi'Quan is a boy, he a lil cutie or whatever. You'll see a lot more of him later.)

      Dayiona's POV:

    Me: the reason he look so familiar, is because his mama is...... Corrine

Dre: swear? Hold up, my nigga know bout this?

Me: no, but-

   He hopped up.

Dre: so you mean to tell me that he don't know that his bitch walking round here with a child.

Me: don't call my Bestfriend a bitch & you not going tell him nothing about Kyren.

Dre: that's my nigga, it always was bro's before hœs, I'm not going let it happen like this.

Me: my Bestfriend ain't a hœ,

Dre: if I been with you for like 3 or 4 years and I ain't ever tell you I had a child how would you feel.

Me: Dre, come on ! Don't say nothing, please.

Dre: aight! But let her say anything iont like I'm revealing her, cause that's some fucked up shit

Me: alright, calm down

     He got up. I started cooking yellow rice, cornbread,fried chicken, and corn. One of the things I learned from my grandma is to throw down in the kitchen. She was Creole and from New Orleans, so she know what she was doing.

     After an hour everything was done. Dre fat ass was the first one to eat. I waited until everybody came to eat.

Me: who all coming?

Dre: Yellow, Rin, Trap, Tool and they girls. And the lil bad ass kids.

      The Door bell rung. Yellow walked in first. He dapped Dre and gave me a hug.

Y: Wazzam young'n

Me: chillen

Me: Bestfriend!!!!

    I jumped on Rin.

C:got damn, bish acting like you missed me

       I got off of her and saw Trap. He hugged me, and him and Dre did that brotherly shit. A lil girl Then a little boy around two, looking just like Trap, came in. I picked him up.

Me: hey sexy!

        He laughed and I put him down. Then another dude walked in, I'm guessing that's Tool.

T: Wazzam la'Prince I'm Tool

           I laughed. He hugged me. Then a girl came behind him with a little girl, who look around four and a newborn.

Me: hey, I'm Dayiona

??: I'm Tatiana but you could call me Tat

Me: aww, how old is the baby?

T: 4 weeks

Me: she is cute,

T: thanks

      I walked inside and saw that everybody was already eating. Larwd!

Me: how old are you sexy?

?? : I two *holds up two fingers*

Me: what's your name?

??: nwame iws Jj

Me: oh

        I walked upstairs, to see a sleepy Kyren about to walk downstairs.

Me: Ky, RiRi woke?

K: yea

    I got Ky and RiRi and walked downstairs with them.

Me: Y'all this my lil cousin Kyren and my niece RiRi

          Corrine started choking after I said Kyren. To me she looking bukoo guilty. I think she wrong, though. This boy don't have a mama to raise him. He a lil bad ass, but he still deserve a mama.

K: what's wrong with her?

Me: nothing ky, y'all want eat?

K+ R: no

Me: well look, go show the kids where the play room is and y'all can go play.

      All the kids went upstairs except for the newborn, of course. All of us started talking.

Me: so, Trap you have two kids?

Tr: really I got one, but I guess sometimes the other one like to come with me too!

Dre: so my young'n the only one that don't have kids?

Y: and mine!

    Dre did a lil smirk. I was just hoping that he kept his mouth shut.

Y: nigga, looking like you got something on your mind, bruh

What's going on over there Prince?

__________________________________________________________

I need feedback!!!!!!!!!

1.Tell me how y'all feel about Rin

2. Do you think Dre should keep a secret?

3. And do y'all like?