Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

    * 3 weeks later *

        So it's been 3 weeks since the incident with Dre. I feel very disrespected. I wouldn't want my child talking smart to anyone & if my child did than I would handle that. And that's where he fuucked up at. His mama and his own sister saw it. But jealous? Could NEVER! That's not even right for Dre to think something like that.

       On the brightside I been pretty good. I've been working from 9 to 9 everyday except for Sundays it's 9 to 6. Yesterday was my last day of work though. Robee made me quit, because school was coming up and he wants me to be focused. Me & Tatiana been kicking it. She let me watch my baby Zyriea. She is one fat ass baby. Me & Nique been chilling too, that's my girl. We be talking and texting like everyday.

       I heard Shay and Robee fussing. I got up out of the bed to see Shay sitting on the counter and Robee was across from her.

R: you spose to be on my side. She ain't been here for my son all this time now she want pop up. Lies & Bullshit! She ain't going be fuucking up my son life.

S: and Robert I understand, but Ky not meeting his REAL mom will hurt him... Trust me Bae I want to meet up with her first and have a one- on - one talk or if you want you can come too. I'll never leave Ky's side if she wants to meet him, I'll be there. I can't stand to see my son hurt. As much as I don't want to do this, we gotta do this for Ky.

        I walked upstairs. They needed their alone time. I respected that. Shay is the ONE AND ONLY for Robee. She keep my cousin in check, & she took on the responsibility to be a good mother to Ky. Shay is doing something with her life too. She refuses to sit up there and let Robee do everything.  As of now she' s counseling people. Her working hours aren't bad I guess. I'm just glad that she's here for my family.

Nique's POV:

*

**

   "Ouch, stupid that hurt" I yelled. Me and Dre were play fighting and he pulled my hair. I stood on his stomach.

Dre: AHHHHHHHH!!  I quit, I quit

    *doorbell rings*

When Dre opened the door I saw Travis.

Me: Hey Trav,

Trav: wassam lah sista

Me: chilling.

     I walked to the pantry and got a bag of hot Cheetos, a snicker and a Arizona Tea. Then I went up stairs.

I started texting Dayiona.

Bae(Nique 💗🎀): wyd ?

BabyDay❤: bored as a mf!

Bae(Nique 💗🎀): ,come by Dre, hee bout to leavee

BabyDay❤: tell me when heel leavee bae, but wyd?

Bae(Nique 💗🎀): ,on instaa this hœ seem mad, but I'm not worrying bout her.

BabyDay❤: don't, shee petty.

        I walked downstairs to see Dre and Travis still talking.

Dre: I'll be back later on tonight don't be inviting no strangers over!

Me: mhm, Bye

       As soon as he pulled off I ran back upstairs.

Bae(Nique 💗🎀): ,come on he left, hurryy up.

       I laid on the bed and took bukoo face shots. I picked two of them and made a collage.

"Little do you know, you lost the best thing that ever happened to you. 👌" was my caption.

     The door opened. I was scared as the fuuck. I ain't have no weapon, so I hid under the bed.

??: Baee where you at??

    I hopped up from under the bed.

Me: damn, you walked in this house liked you owned it, I had I hid bish..

I ain't have no weapon or nothing. It wasn't bout to go down like that.

Day: *crying laughing* Aww larwh, over dramatic.

Me: & I been looking for you for hours. You been cheating on me? Already ? *starts to fake cry*

  She jumped on top of me.

Day: of course not sexy.

Me: *laughs* So what you did today?

Day: chilled, I was relaxing & thinking about some deep shit.

Me: my brother?

Day: yeah

Me: I know you want him, you acting bad.

Day: but before we actually talk or whatever I want to make everything clear.

Me: so you going clear the air?

Day: yeah.

Me: good. *daps her*

Day: where is Destiny?

Me: she went by my mom, she wants to spend time with her.

Day: ohhh

     Dayiona's POV:

      *The Next Day*

  I woke up smelling a familiar cologne. In a familiar room & bed. I looked up. LAWRD please don't tell me we did anything. I hope not, & I wasn't suppose to forgive him yet. Ugh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.) How Did She End Up In Dre's Bed?

2.) What happened?

3.) Yall like?

Shout out to @BarbiePerez for always leaving them good comments.

I know it's short but I'm out of school, for the next five days, so I plan on finishing.

VOTE

COMMENT LOOONNGG PARAGRAPHS ON HOW YOUU REALLY FEEL!!!