Butterflies

Today is Ariella and I first date; I'm nervous to the point I can feel my heart beating out my chest. I changed my clothes about six or seven times also changed my make up.
'Why the hell am I so nervous?'
I finally get myself together: I put on my black dress, tied my plaid shirt around my waist, put my hat on, black shoes and put on some burgundy lipstick on. I had to leave this house before I changed my mind again.
I thought about canceling the whole thing but eventually I have to face Ariella.
My dad drops me off at the store in front of Ariella car. She was sitting on top of her car with her shades on, trying to be "cool". I could not help but smile, jeez I tried to hide it. She started starring at me, my goal today was play hard to get and not let anything happen. I handed her one of the graduation tickets since she decided on her own that she'll be attending. I started walking into the store by myself and let her just sit on the car while she continued to stare; eventually she got the clue that she needs to bring her ass into the store.
I gathered a few dresses to try on to wear for graduation. Ariella follows me in the dressing room and watches me change clothes. I was feeling really self conscious about my body, I never really cared that people saw that I was chubby but with her I don't know. I was embarrassed of my tummy, my stretch marks and thighs but she seem to ignore it or it probably didn't bother her because she continued to stare at me.
I couldn't find anything I liked in the store, we proceeded to another store and still nothing I liked or could fit me. It's a struggle being thick and trying to find a dress. Is it so hard to find dresses that at least try to cover everything. We decided to sit down and eat lunch, it was slightly awkward. She looked at me and I looked at her like I felt fine being there.
I finally found something to wear for graduation also got Ariella a superman t-shirt. I asked Ariella to take me to get the best cupcake ever. We got our cupcakes and sat outside to eat them. Ariella began to struggle to eat her cupcake. The icing was bigger than the cupcake itself so she didn't know where to bite it. After she tried to finished well struggled to finish it, we headed back to my house. I'm sort of proud of myself that I haven't let anything happen or I was too nervous.
Ariella and I sat in my room taking selfies. I grabbed her shirt to pull her close to me to kiss her. As our lips touched, all I could feel were fireworks and all the oxygen escaped my body. We looked at one another with a whoa look as if we both felt the connection.