17: Belle Moore

Writing something about other people, Belle found, was much easier than writing something about yourself. You'd think it would be the opposite, considering the people we know the most are ourselves. Sometimes, writing a fifty-word biography was much more difficult than composing a five-page essay about a person you've never met.

But the challenge only encouraged Belle to write her post. It made her delve into what really made her unique, what made her beautiful. She began looking at herself with a newfound appreciation, began looking at the beauty of her flaws. Bubbling with positive energy, she started writing.

Our futures are bright, filled with possibilities and opportunities, passions and happiness. Never be ashamed of working hard for your future, never feel guilty for thinking you deserve anything less than the best. Belle Moore acknowledges that she's done great things, and she's looking forward to many more. Belle Moore may not think she's beautiful, but I do.

A surge of warmth consumed her. She felt like she was glowing. As Belle read over her post one last time, her heart pounded with pride. Every word rang true. A smile spread across her face as she hit the button and watched the post go live.

Belle was beautiful. No. Belle is beautiful.

A/N: Three more chapters and an epilogue left. Also, if you want to see some visuals for this story and help spread the positivity, the Birthday Suits website is: birthdaysuits.weebly.com If you have any other questions, post a comment or send me a message! Have a lovely day.