Three - Moving Sucks

I hadn't gone back to school since that day. I distanced myself from everyone, changed my number, deleted of my social media accounts. I didn't want to be associated with the people who had lied to my face for an enitr year.

It made me sick knowing that the people I had considered my best friend thought of me as only a prop in a bet. Nick would get a few bucks for a year of feelings, and what would I be left with? Heartbreak and a new house.

I was thankful for my parents money. When my mom had told my dad about what had happened, they both decided that the best way for me to start over was to move state. They said I could pick where we moved to, and I requested Vancouver.

There was no real reason for me to choose Vancouver, I just really loved the name of the city. My parents had chosen the nicest house they could find, and made sure it was close enough to the university that I wouldn't have to move out should I choose to attend.

Loading our furniture into the truck weighed heavy on my soul. This was my fault.
My entire family were moving from Alberta to British Colombia simply because I fucked up my love life. I felt like the worst daughter in the world, but there was no backing out now.

The drive to Vancouver was long, and all I remember was drifting slowly to sleep with hope of a new life forming in my brain.

Eventually we pulled up to the house, and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. In contrast with our old mansion-like house, this one was small and understated, a normal suburban house. I loved it.

All I had wanted in my.life was normality. Often I had friends who only wanted to be close to me in order to exploit my money, or because they wanted brief infamy. I hated it.

But pulling up to 1713 Acadia Road, I felt that my lust for a regular suburban life was finally being fulfilled.
----
Ahah, she lives across the street from Josh. I promise she isnt as much of an ass as she seemed in the first chapter. Gotta have room for development, you understand?
This chapter was even shorter than the others, but I'm writing them super quick at least I guess.
beckett