Chapter 43

*YO HOW'S IT GOIN' GUYS? ARE YOU ALL EXCITED FOR A NEW CHAPTER AND SOME QUESTIONS??

Questions!!:
-What are your kinks? (I love a man who cooks. Like, mmm, gurl, yas.)
-If you could have any superpower, what would it be? (Definitely teleportation. You can go from Japan, to Paris, then right back home in under a minute. Kon'nichiwa, monsieur.)

VIDEO IN THE MULTIMEDIA IS Want You by Draper. I REALLY LIKE THIS SONG AND ALL OF HIS OTHER STUFF SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL! PLUS, I THINK THE SONG FITS WITH THE MAIN ATMOSPHERE OF THIS CHAPTER -if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ENJOY THE UPDATE! :D *

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 43

Ao's POV

There was a continuous noise echoing around. Everything felt like nothing and I found myself desperately trying to get out of it. The continuous noise was muffled but as I fought it grew louder and clearer. I could feel anxiety rise from my core and consume my head. I felt like I was falling, down, down, and further still. The continuous noise just grew louder, my anxiety swelled, I kept falling. Until it all stopped and I found myself bolting up right in a bed.

My breathing was harsh and I could feel my heart pounding relentlessly against my chest. That continuous noise I kept hearing was a heart monitor, beeping wildly, effected by my panicked state. I looked down at myself to see that I was dressed in white. My hair was loose and stuck out in random places. Everything was blurry and then I realized that I didn't have my glasses on. I have no idea as to where I am.

Suddenly, someone entered the room. It seemed to be a nurse. With a gentle voice, the nurse told me, "Ma'am are you alright? Please lie back in bed."

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice weak. "How did I get here?"

"You're in the Gracewood Hosptial, Miss," the nurse answered me, "A custodian discovered you outside by the emergency entrance. You were unconscious."

My breathing was gradually steadying and I murmured, "I need my glasses." The nurse didn't hesitate to reach over towards a nightstand and give me my glasses. I grabbed them with shaking fingers and put them on. My surroundings became clear once again and I looked around at my room. It was daylight but I wasn't sure what time it was. The nurse stepped over to the heart monitor and stopped its rapid beeping. I hadn't realized it had given me a headache until she had stopped it. "What happened to me," I whispered shakily. I stared down at my hands. They looked so pale. I bet I looked like a ghost.

"Ma'am," the nurse called me. I barely noticed her trying to get my attention until now. "Would you like me to contact your parents, now that you're awake," she asked.

"M-My parents?" I murmured. I blinked and gulped hard. "Right, my parents. Yes, please. That would be nice."

The nurse nodded and began walking towards the door. "Wait," I said, my voice cracking. She stopped and looked back at me. "How....how long have I been unconscious," I asked her.

"Three days," she replied.

I gaped at her and then back down at my hands. "Oh my god..." I sighed.

"Please get some more rest, sweetie," the nurse said, "Relax and lie down. I'll be back shortly." She then exited the room, leaving me in silence. I stared down at myself, at my nimble looking hands, the hospital wrist band that was given to me. Then, remembering something important, I croaked, "Sam? Are you there?"