Chapter-10

I was eating breakfast when it happened.

"AHHHH!"

Hearing my little half sister scream from the living room I ran to her. She had been pregnant with Zalgo's kids recently. And todays obviously the day for their little devilish faces to be born.

EJ ran over and so did Zalgo himself.

Holding Nightmare's hand, she screamed in pain as she birthed her three new children. Zalgo held them all in his arms, crying for now he was a father. He took them away and left us alone.

"Well..." EJ began. "Please dear god tell me that's the last batch of fricken kids!"

"Probably not..." I muttered as he began to violently scrub his arms and hands of blood.

Slowly, my healing powers began to heal any wounds Night encountered. As I did this, my first daughter, Annabelle walked in.

"Hello mom! Oh... Did Auntie Night gives the births?"

She was in much better condition then a she was a week ago, even got herself a boyfriend named Leo. He was a good kid... Night and I just didn't tell them that they're cousins is all.....

"Yep the kids are being cleaned up by their father right now in fact."

"Okay... Hey mum? I can continue to heal her while you go and grab some new clothes for to wear since her old ones are all bloody now..."

Annabelle smiled as I nodded, leaving while she walked towards Nightmares. After I came back from her room, I heard something glass fall so I burst into the room....

Only to see Night crying, covered in more blood then she was before.

While Annabelle was standing next to her with a knife.

"A-A-Annabelle!??" I screamed.

Zalgo ran in, then stood in shock for none of us thought she was capable of something like this.

"N-Night!" He spoke, he tried to move forward but she picked up Night by the hair and then held the knife to her throat.

"My Mother only!" She yelled, he backed off with tears streaming down his face.

I approached and spawned my loyal Dark matter sword.

She snickered then pointed it at me while throwing Night to the side. I flicked my finger at Nightmares, shooting off enough healing prowess to stop the bleeding.

"Why did you hurt her?" I asked.

"WHY! I did it for us mommy! Y-you told me to so we could be with daddy forever!"

"Annabelle..."

"I'm supposed to kill everyone! Whats wrong with us going with daddy! He said he'll protect us mommy! Whats wrong with Repose being my daddy?!" She stared at me with disbelief as I pointed my Dark matter sword at her.

"I never told you to kill anyone Annabelle..."

"M-Mommy?"

"I'm sorry... But you're not my daughter..."

"MOMMY!"

I held her shoulder as I shoved my sword through her abdomen.

"Y-your're not my mommy.... My mommy is beautiful..."

Tears fell as my first daughter stopped breathing and dropped dead to the floor.

"I'm so sorry Annabelle...:

I felt like she did.

I was a monster....

I killed my first born daughter.

I'm sorry Annabelle.... I'm so sorry... My dear sweet little princess Annabelle....