Chapter-4

I woke up, alone under a thin dirty sheet.

"S-stephano?" I whispered.

A door opened nearby as I sat up.

"Hey womano... I brought you some clothes..."

Stephano walked up to me with a purple shirt and black jeans. He watched as I slipped on the clothes, and smiled.

"Beautiful as always..."

He reached over to me, kissing my forehead, then walking out to our camp.

((Okay, this is what I need to tell you guys.

I can't finish writing this chapter because (lame excuse) the sentences don't come to me, so therefore, I'm just gonna tell you what happens in the rest of this chapter, and the next chapter will probrably be the same thing.

I don't have any inspiration to write it fully and brings me pain to remember how I lost these chapters all that time ago. So, here it goes...))

After Sovaya and Stephano get up, they go to the campo where Steve and Night are.

Some weird stuff happens to Sovaya and her skin turns golden like Stephanos.

He renames her Stephanie (cute right?)

they get to the big stone doors and make camp outside.

Stephano and Stephanie have a heartwarming chat that shows you that they are actually in love.

The next day they open the doors to find an army of barrels and King barrel himself on the other side.

Stephano gets ahead of everyone else in the battle and is mortally wounded by King Barrel.

Stephanie kills King Barrel then holds Stephano in her arms as Pewdie, Night, and Steve The Idiot walk up.

Stephanie holds him, then picks up a chunk of gold that fell off of King Barrels crown, then holds it up. Transfering Stephanos dying soul to the peice of Gold, shaping it into the famous Golden Statue.

Stephano is pissed off that he cant move and breaks up with her.

Stephanie is heartbroken and turns back into normal Sovaya Voidian, they go back to the Surface World.