Chapter-11

Today was the day...

Take back the Nether, put it under my control again... I tried not to think of what happened a couple days ago, but I missed her already... My dear sweet Annabelle... If you were still here would you do it to me as well?

Steve and Night walked up to me, she was fully healed, and he was scared.

"This is a big army you got here ya know Jess..." He said.

"Jess.." Nightmares began. "What did you do with your old cloak? The purple and black one..."

I stared her dead in the eyes, emotionless.

"I threw it out, is everyone ready?"

Steve and Night looked at each other then said.

"Yes... We can go right now if you wish..."

My guys all stared at me concerned, but I just looked away.

We all entered the Nether, everyone pulled out their swords and ran at the gates which opened, realeasing at least a thousand wildings. Herobrine was behind them all.The creepypasta's took the oleft while the Surface worlders took the right and the voidians, well. Charged for the middle. I ran through dozens upon dozens of wildlings, not leaving a single one alive. Nearing the end, I saw him. Herobrine in full diamond armor wielding the sword that I had made for him all that time ago, almost one hundred years ago.

He ran at me while I ran at him. The Wildings began to retreat while I spawned my Red Matter Sword then kept slashing and slashing at him, till he gave me an opening after I overpowered him and dove both sword through his armor and into his chest.

Herobrine fell to the ground. Everyone was just catching up right when it happened.

Illusion magic wore off of what seemed like Herobrine, it was Israphel this entire time.

He coughed as I went to his side.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

"Y-you know... Your lovley... Really... Ha ha.... Your so pretty... I d-d-did l-love you-ouu" He coughed.

I ran to his side, even though he was gross and disgusting I still felt bad for him.

"R-Repose, t-thats w-who told m-me... H-he said t-that he'll g-get y-you... H-Hero in a cage..." He began struggling for air as he smiled up at me. "Tell Serina im sorry... I l-love her..."

His breathing stopped.

"Jess?"

Through my tears, I kissed his forehead.

"Jess... We need to go..."

I felt Laughing Jacks clawed hand grab my shoulder as I stood up and huddled myself in his arms.

"Oh my god..." Night said.

"Heros still alive..." I muttered. 

"HEROBRIIIIIINE!"

JESSIEBRINE-2-THE NEW BEGINING

END

((Well, isnt that quite the end to the secound part eh? The third part comes out whenever I wanna write it! Today was a good day and I'm probably gonna go ahead and write the next time on at the end of this... So, happy summer, don't cry to much about Kindred and Annabelle. For the final and third part is the final life for us both dear readers...))