Chapter-9

As I looked over thousands of papers and letters, I sighed.

"My Queen, there is an uproar of people demanding that a tournament be placed."

"Why's that?" I wondered.

"So we can elect a King for you so you don't have to do everything. No marriage, just privilege."

I nodded.

"Okay."

"We have gathered many young warriors to be challenged against each other. Blood but no deaths, not like we can be killed anyway."

The servant smiled at me and I stood up.

"Is it starting now?"

"Yes my Queen, come there is drink and food awaiting you."

Being Queen, with a sore back, I stoof up and rubbed it while walking out. Everyone cheered to see their Queen.

"May the trial's begin!"

I stared down at the arena, black sand seemed interesting to even think of. Watching as the four battles commenced. I happened to notice someone under a midnight blue cloak. Most Voidians wore black but this man wore blue. Suddenly to crush his opponent he hummed something then shot lightning out of his hands at the enemy.

He won.

There seemed to be another man but in cyan blue diamond armor. I looked down and then sighed.

"Dammit Steve...."

"Hey Jess!" I heard behind me.

Turning I saw my sister, Nightmares.

"So... Who is the cutie hmmmm?"

"Oh uhhh, why is Steve down there?"

"I don't know..."

We watched as Steve and the mystery man went to the final two battles.

Luckily they were in separate battles and won quickly. The final battle was then against each other.

"Steve's gonna kick his creeper butt!" Night cheered.

But I had a feeling, the papers said his name was 'thats only for the Queen to know'. So, I knew he would win, and after about twenty minutes, he beat Steve into the dirt.

The man walked up to where I was, he stared at me then went down on one knee.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for hurting your brother in law but he was my opponent."

"No harm done, hes gonna get treated by his wife if anything..."

We both looked over to where Night was treating Steve's wounds.

"Lightning huh?" I questioned.

"Yes..." He stood up. "I love it, so beautiful but quick and painful..."

"Then whats your name?"

He leaned closer to me then said it so quietly that only I could hear.

"Storm, my majesty..."

And that, is how I met him. And he's protected me ever since.

(One week latter)

I was taking a day off of the hardships from being the new Queen of the Void. So I went back to the creepypasta mansion to visit all my guys and family...

"Hows it goin?" Steve asked.

"Its going okay... The Voidians are ready to go take back the Nether now... Actually they have a hundred outside the portal right now."