Chapter-5

(Sorry, anopther one of these... I just cant get it over my head the complecation of these chapters so yes, its better to do it in point form.... Even though I'm not to keen on it.))

((The begining part of this is this chapter, but right now, I'm so backed up ands its only a week or two to August. I planned on writing all the love storys individually but that didn't happen. I apologise for that. but, I'm just saying it now. Sovaya loves all these guys (except Liu) who broke up with her.))

(I am going to make a seperate chpater because I dont think when I say she fell for The Sexual Offenderman that people will get it, so thats the next chapter.))

So, Sovaya decides (because she has nothing else to do) go back to the Creepypasta world where she dated Eyeless Jack for that short time.

She walks around and sees a new girl hanging around Jeff The Killer, she wore red and black, since she didn't seem to recognize Sovaya, Sovaya ignored her.

Our lovely main character then goes to the slender mansion and walks inside when she feels someone grab her shoulder.

Sovaya turns around to see the red and black dressed girl smiling at her as she takes off the enchantments.

That girl was actually Night.

Jeff The Killer walks up and puts his arm around her.

She giggles and they kiss.

Sovaya asks if Steves okay with it and she says yes, they are good friends anyway so its not that big a deal.

Jeff the Killer says "Lets go, Nightmares."

Hence, Night is now named Nightmares. (which I call her all the time XDDD)

Sovaya goes outside and sees Kindred The Assassin walk up to her. Hes gotten new armor. Its black leather now and he has a dark green long cloak now. He takes off his mask and she runs up to him, hugging him.

"Hey Amethyst... I've missed you, It wasnt so easy to find you either..."

"I've missed you too Emerald!"

He takes her to his cabin and shows her that he has a cool assassin's suit for her too. She resumes her old assassin life until one night where she asks if hes heard about Annabelle, Jessiebrine and Herobrines daughter if you don't remember. 

"She was supposed to be our child you know... Have your beautiful blue eyes... My nose... Your cheeks...."

"Where is she Kindred?"

"I don't know. Last I saw her, she was safe in the Nether Palace with Bobby and John."

"I know you Kindred... You have always spied on my family! You were always jealous werent you!"

"ANNABELLE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY DAUGHTER! NOT THAT MONSTER'S! WHO KNOWS WHATS HAPPENED TO THAT SWEET LITTLE GIRL NOW!"

Jess was stunned at how aggresive he was towards her, and she ran back to the CP world.

Jessiebrine walks around till she find BEN DROWNED.

After falling in love with him and almost to the point of marriage, Sovaya was renamed Jess Drowned by her friends. they broke up due to the fact that BEN and Jess were bored with each other and wanted new people to be with.