Chapter-6

(this is before the meeting...)

(dont play that song till I tell you too!)

As I walked down the dirt trail to Offendermans house, since he lived separately from everyone else at the mansion for privacy sake's. I could smell the delicious fresh baked muffins and pies from the basket I was carrying.

When I reached his door, rose bushes littered the outside of his house but I dared to not pick one up. Or else I would need to be committed to him.

The door opened, and Offender stared down at me, shirtless in black dress pants.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I brought you some treats." I replied.

Offender sniffed the air and muttered.

"Blueberry.... Pie... Muffins... Mmmmm...." He licked his lips with a long black tongue. "Cookies.... You're welcome inside deary!"

He let me into his surprisingly clean house, a warmly lit fireplace kept the place room while a  small kitchen like area resided nearby. He pulled out a seat for me at the two seated table he had, grabbing the basket away from me, drooling down his chin and he smirked widely.

"You made me a very happy guy!"

He opened the basket then grabbed a whole blueberry pie, licking inside the crust but not eating any himself. He put down the tin holding the crust and he leaned back letting his tentacles drop muffin bits and cookies into his mouth.

I reached over and looked inside, seeing a lemon cranberry muffin I grabbed it and took it for myself.

He leaned forward after he finished the whole basket and looked at me.

"So girly, what do you want?"

"Huh?"

"Or, how do you want it?"

"Wh-WHAT! I was being nice to you! I-I-I d-don't want that!"

His grin faded.

"Then what do you want? Thats all girls ever want from me..."

Leaning forward I smiled at him.

"I want to get to know you, Offender."

If he had eyes, he would've been blinking for a full minute before processing what just happened there.

"Uhhh... So no... That?"

"Nope, none of it."

"Huh... Your a weird woman, Sovaya...."

Leaning back I was about to finish my muffin when it was grabbed from me and popped into Offender's mouth from one of his tentacles.

"hey! Thats my muffin!"

Offender smirked then held out the peice with his tounge.

"Uhhhh... You can have it..."

"Then why are you're cheeks red?"

I looked back at him but he wasnt in his seat. I felt someone put my hair behind my ears and someone pull my hair back so I would lean my head back. That is when I felt a hand go over my eyes and two tentacles open my mouth.

"Oh fu-"

Before I could finish I felt a tongue inside my mouth. I shoved Offender away and leaned forward with my face tomato red.

"W-w-why?"

"Because your so adorable, thats why..."

He smirked and turned my chair towards him.