Chapter 11- Tears

A/N - Sorry for taking sooo long yet for another update! This chapter is very personal and holds a hidden meaning, please don't hate me for the way this chapter goes. Anyways enjoy!

:-:-:-:-

Nat's POV 

Last night was probably the most magical night of my life. Liam is more than I could ever hope for. He treated me like a lady, making sure that I got my say and that my every need  was attended to. 

I cuddle up in the warmth of the sheets, as thoughts of last night flooded me. 

Every touch.

Every movement.

Every breath.

Magic.

One slight shiver runs down my spine. Liam is so romantic, kind and giving...he is a gentleman. A pure gentleman. Most men would have pushed me to give on the first date, but I guess that proves what kind of asses I went out with before. I find it funny that Liam is this way, generous and patient. Qualities my ex-boyfriend did not have... It's nice to know that there are still real men out there.

I slowly get up from Liam's bed, still in the t-shirt and shorts he let me borrow for last night's sleep over. I tried to be as  stealthy as a ninja, not wanting to wake the sleeping angel beside me. Sucking my breath in and heart racing, I tip toe out of his room towards the kitchen. I would have been fully silent if it weren't for the floor boards. Damn are they LOUD!

***

After a lot of nosey looking around, I finally found what I needed to make myself a cup of tea. I grabbed my mug and mobile phone, and began my careful walk towards the arm chair, focused on my tea, making sure it didn't spill. 

I was just about to open my twitter when Liam's home phone rang, causing me to jump and spill my hot tea on my lap.

"SHIT!" I hissed as I ran frantically looking for a cloth and the source of the ringing. 

Finding the phone, I pick it up and cleared my voice before I whispered into the receiver. 

"Hello?"

"Hello?" A female voice on the other end replied. She probably had the wrong number.

"Yes, can I help you?" I tried again, hoping for more of a response than just an echo. 

"Who is this?!"

Geez she was snappy for this time of the morning. 

"I could ask you the same question!" The irritation in my voice was clear. Who did she think she was anyway?

"am Liam's GIRLFRIEND! Who are YOU!?" Did this woman just say what I thought she just said?

"G-Girlfriend?" I stuttered, completely bewildered. This couldn’t be true, I am Liam’s girlfriend. He isn’t the type to be with more than one woman at once is he? Then again, I’ve only known him for a few weeks, I don’t know his type. Our first date was yesterday for crying out loud! I let out a loud sob as I listen to the rest of what the lady has to say.

"Yes, bitch. Now please tell me what you are doing in my boyfriend’s apartment and why he didn't  pick up his phone!?" 

I just stood, there releasing the phone from my grip. I watched as it fell to the ground, cracking the screen. I could still faintly hear a 'Hello?' coming from the phone's speaker but I ignored it as I grabbed my phone and ran out the door.