Chapter 3 - New Home

Nat's POV

Once again, I woke to a light prodding on my arm. But this time, it wasn't Liam

"Miss, miss, we've landed. Madam I'm going to need you to wake up." I recognised the voice but simply couldn't pinpoint it.

"Miss?" The male voice asked again.

I forced my eyes open to find the same male flight attendant that had showed me to my new seat earlier in the flight. "Sorry,?" I ask in a yawn.

"Miss, I'm really sorry to wake you but we've landed.I would have woken you earlier to pay for your upgrade to business, but the gentleman next to you said to leave you be, he also paid for the upgrade."

"You should have woken me up!" I huffed out slightly flustered.

"Did he have a reason? Because I don't know that man." I told him whilst searching my mind for any possible reason Liam would have paid for me.

The attendant gave me a quizzical look.

"He didn't say why, but he told me to give this to you." He handed me a note.

I looked at it carefully before taking it and unfolding the creases.

Dear Nat,

I really enjoyed your company on this flight and I regret not being able to say goodbye. I would really like to see you again, maybe show you around London. Hope to see you soon and here is my number- 0783 312 444

Liam x

P.S. Hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of paying for your ticket. :)

Once again, I felt my heart somersault, a common occurrence as of recent-maybe I should get that check out. I read the note several times trying to decode it and find a hidden motive for him to pay for my upgrade but I gave up after noticing the attendant was still waiting for me to leave the plane. I placed the note in my pocket and stood to face him.

"Thank you for giving this to me." I said to the man as headed for the door.

"My pleasure ma'am, hope you had a safe flight with Qantas and you enjoy the rest of your stay!" He dictated the rehearsed line with emphasis before leading me to the door.

I waved goodbye and I took a deep breath in as I set foot in London.

Liam's POV

I hung up my phone and turned to the boys.

"What did he say?" Louis asked, anticipation in his eyes.

"Well, Zayn has recovered from the flu and Niall said that they are about to board the next flight over. So hopefully, we'll see them later tomorrow." I told them.

"Thank god! We wouldn't be able to sing or nothing without them bros. We need them for the radio shows and just imagine the interviews without our Irish amigo and Zayn not hogging the camera" Harry exclaimed.

Louis burst out in laughter and before we knew it we were killing ourselves laughing at each other.

"Oi, u bunch o' hyenas. The paps are impatient and we've got to get you boys out of here." Paul said from across the room. "Your driver's waiting."

We followed Paul down the hall and out the back of the airport, where our car and the paparazzi were waiting for us. We walked close together with expressionless faces, focused on one thing and that being to get to the car. Whilst we were walking, I kept going back to the girl on the plane, Nat. She was so cute and everything about her made me smile. Even better, she had no clue as to who I am, letting us make real conversation without any awkwardness. The feelings she gave me was one I haven't experienced in a long time.

*Nat's POV*

I'd collected my bags and been through security, now all that was left to do was to walk through the doors that lead to the 'International Arrivals' terminal. I gave my trolley a big push and let my eyes take in what was to be my new home.

I continued to look around the airport and was admiring everything, when my thoughts were interrupted by a sudden flash of light. I shook my head to clear my thoughts to realise that it was paparazzi.

"Did you see him? I think I saw the lot of them, all five!" One of them yelled.

"No, you dumb cluck! That was just a bunch of security. C'mon lad lets go to the other side, maybe we'll catch 'em there." Said another.

My breath hitched, I might just meet someone famous on my first day! I couldn't control the smile that swept my lips as I grabbed my bags and walked out into the fresh London air.

Guys just want say DO NOT try to call that number, its not going to get you to Liam. Its a fake we made up for the sake of the story...It's not my fault if some pedo picks up. o_O Also like to say a big thank you to our editors Jeanne and Janna! Please inbox me if you ever have any ideas as to where you want the story to go, I'm open to all ideas! Love you all  

Tany and Em xoxo

P.S. If you didn't know already, Paul is 1D's security guard. ;)

10 votes for the next chapter!