Chapter 6 - Bombshell

Authors Note:

Directioners, the picture on the side is just how I imagine the boys mucking around....also its just hilarious!

Nat's POV

I walk towards Eleanor who is looking in the shoe section of the store.

"Found anything yet El?"

She giggles. "Maybe....But I like to think they found me. Shoes have a life of their own and I like to think of myself as the shoe master!" The last bit she emphasised with a ridiculous voice, kind of the sort they use in opera. We were laughing hard now.

"The shoe master? Life of their own? You sound like that guy from Harry Potter....you know the guy who sells the wands?" It was on the tip of my tongue...

"Um...' El said.

"Ollivander! Yeah he’s the guy in the first movie who sells the wand! He says that wands have a mind of their own and stuff.'

"OK Nat, lets actually get down to business. For crying out loud you're shopping in a different country! What are you even thinking talking about Harry Potter, we can be shopping right NOW!"

She had a point. We laughed and made our way into the department store next door.

Liam's POV

The boys were teasing me again.

"Oi Lili! Over here, I got spoons!" Niall shouted, blowing my phobia way out of proportion.

"Niall..." I sighed. This was getting old fast.

"Liammmmmm! I got your batman comics, let’s hope I don't accidentally rip one hey?" He chucked one over to Zayn and Harry.

"Louis give them back! Boys seriously, this is stupid. Stop chucking my stuff or I'll make you lot clean up everything instead of me every night!"

This, thank god, got their attention and they started handing me back my stuff.

"Party pooper!" Harry whispered as he walked past and handed me back some of my stuff.

"Yeah Lilipooh. You're no fun!"Zayn said as I cringed at the name.

"Sorry for spoiling 'play time', just sit down and start warming up! We have songs to rehearse!"

Niall got his guitar and started playing some chords.

"C'mon lads, Liam's right. Sit yo' ass down!"

This was gonna be heck of a long day.

Nat's POV

"Eleanor what are you staring at?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"N-Nothing."

My eyes met to wear she looking; an album. As I looked at the cover I gasped. I knew those people...but from where? They looked so familiar...

"Um, Nat are you alright? You're not breathing and your eyes are freakishly wide right now, it’s kind of creepy."

I hadn't even noticed the lack of air in my lungs but as I took a breath in I felt my lungs burn as the oxygen filled them once more.

"I'm sure it's nothing, but I swear I've met like, 3 of those boys. Do you know who they are. El?"

She paused, biting her lip. "Yeah, I know who they are. They're this boy band called One Direction...there's 5 of them; Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry and Liam."

This rang some bells. My head was going into overload as I finally remembered. It was him. The guy from the plane and his two friends Harry and Lewis. Or was it Louis? Harry and Louis, that's it.

"Nat? Nat? Helllooo Nat? Earth to Nat! Are you OK?" Eleanor was snapping her fingers in front of me. I must of phased out again.

"I, I think so. I've met 3 of these boys before though, I think....on the plane ride over." I stated slowly.

This seemed to shock Eleanor. "Which ones?"

"Harry, Louis and Liam." I loved saying his name, it had a nice ring. Liam. I can't believe I forgot about the boy.

Eleanor was beaming. "What is it? Did I miss something?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm sure it wasn't them though. What are the chances of you meeting 3/5 of the UK's biggest boy band?" El stuttered out. I could tell she was hiding something...or maybe it was jealousy.

Eleanor's POV

Nat. My Roommate. She's the Natalie that Liam was talking about to Louis the other day. We had gone out together to the store and he had mentioned her a few times. I thought nothing of it though. But Nat, the girl standing in front of me... Should I tell her?

"Let’s go Nat. We still have to buy the decorations." I smiled, trying to hide everything that I was thinking.

"Um, no thanks Eleanor. I think I'll head back home. Thanks for this though, really appreciate it."

I nodded and hugged her goodbye.

"Sure, it was my pleasure!"

Nat's POV

I  power walk away from Eleanor. I was in complete and utter shock. What was going on?

As I ran towards the shop exit everything started to fall into place. First of all now I know what kind of band he's in. The international sort, what nerve did he have making them sound like a high school garage band? A few fans?! By the looks of it they could have any girl chasing them!

And the paparazzi...the guy thought he saw all 5 of them. There were 5 boys in the band....Maybe I did really meet someone famous on my first day.

I felt sick, why didn't he tell me?

I stepped out onto the pavement and got my phone out. Searching through my contacts I searched for the name 'Liam' and dialled.

Liam's POV

"And if you, you want me too, let’s make a mo-" My solo was interrupted by the rings of my phone.

I didn't recognise the number but I answered anyway.

"Boys, I'll be back in a sec, I gotta take this call."

I walked out of the room.

"Hello?" I asked.

"h...Hi, is this Liam?" I heard a weak stutter from the other side. I hope it’s not another one of the fans. How do they keep getting our numbers? I don't want to change my sim again....

"Yes this is Liam."

"It's Nat, the girl from the plane. You gave me your number remember?"

I felt a sense of relief overwhelm me. She called, the gorgeous, remarkable girl from the plane, had called. 

"Oh, Hi love! How are y-" I was cut off by the sound of her voice.

'Liam stop. We need to talk, I know..."

I panicked, what did she mean? My heart was racing 100 miles an hour.

"Know? Know what?" I finally managed.

The only thing that greeted me was silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Shout out to @Letsliveforeveryoung coz this chapter is dedicated to youuu! 

Hope you all are enjoying the storty so far and @Tany2412 and I will update ASAP! <3 

Love Y'all

Tany & Emma 

xxx