~24~

M I N N I E

Class passed by quickly and by the time I knew it, it was already time to go home. I waited for Yuri Unnie to finish packing. We walked out of the school gates and we were about to part ways until I had an idea. Unnie had already turned but I managed to grab her arm before she left. She looked back,

"Yes dongsaeng?"

"You wanna come over?" I asked.

".... Sure I'd love to!" She said with a smile. I smiled back before linking arms with her and walking towards the apartment complex (*coughs* brother complex*cough cough*... 😋). We walked up the steps and entered the apartment. Thinking it was quiet and empty-- who was I fooling? It was hella noisy.

"Yah! Sammie get back here!!" Hansol yelled, running after Sammie.

"Ani Hyung, I don't wanna >.<." Sammie yelled back. We stood there totally shocked. It suddenly got quiet and the two boys had stopped running around.

"What the heck was that?" I asked. Sammie and Hannie stood up straight gulping hard.

"Um, um... Nothing Noona, we were just playi--"

"Hyung was chasing after me because I wouldn't tell him something!!" Sammie interrupted, pointing at Hansol.

"Because I heard u say "I confes--"!" Hansol defended.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Nu uh!"

"Ya huh!"

"Liar!"

"Keeper of secrets!"

"At lea--"

"Boys enough!" I shouted, now clearly irritated. The two boys stopped and looked straight at me.

"Sammie I don't know what you are hiding but u will tell me.."

"And Hansol, don't run after Sammie..." They both nodded,

"Yes Ma'am!"

----------------------

What do you think is Sammie's secret? Yeah, I know this isn't long.... Mianhae ;-;...

~YEHET~