~One~

~Min Young~

I just got out of the plane and was now waiting in the lobby part of the airport. I sighed as I took a seat on the chairs. I took out my phone and ear buds. I checked the time, 24:37. I sighed again and started to look through my playlist. I found what I was looking for and then started to close my eyes.

"Mianhae mianhae hajima, nega chorahe jijana..." I started to sing,

"Palgan yepun ipsulo oso narul jugigo ga, nanun gwen chana--"

"I knew you'd have it in you..." A familiar voice said. I looked up and found my face, but older. I smiled,

"Nice to see you too, Unnie..." I replied,

"Let's go?" She asked. I nodded,

"Okay." She stopped for a second,

"Oh, I'll call David to carry your things..." She said popping her phone out and dialing a number. David Kim, a.k.a dayday, is dating my older sister, the one and only, Bang Minah. She said a few words and hung up. A few minutes later, David came in and carried my bags to the car. Once we got situated, David started the car and drove off.

~Later~

"Minnie, wake up." A familiar voice said. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Minah unnie. I stretched my arms out and felt the interior of the car press against my butt and arms.

"Are we there yet?" I asked sleepily. She snorted and pinched my cheek,

"Yeah, we're here, now go get settled down and unpack so e can relax and catch up." She said wiggling her index and thumb making my skin stretch.

"Shtawp dapt wight now!" I tried to say. She giggled and left. I sighed and opened the car door. I looked up and found myself looking at a huge building,

"Unnie, is this really where you live?!" I asked gawking at the classiness of the lobby we had just entered. She smiled,

"Yup, since I made my debut with the girls, we've been living here ever since." She explained checking into the front desk. After she came back, she led me towards a pair of elevators and pressed one of the buttons. Once the floor stopped, we got out and she lead me to a door that said, #186. She unlocked the door and helped me carry my things in. Ever since she made her debut, she's been living in a dorm that she and the other members. The last time I've visited Korea was before she made her debut.

I've been calling and texting but it wasn't the same. Anyways, once we got in, we were greeted by three beautiful girls. One had short dark brown hair, another had long wavy black hair, and the last one had long strawberry blonde-ish hair. They all looked at my sister then at me, then continued to do whatever they were doing. A few seconds later, they stopped and looked at us gaping,

"Jinja?" Hyeri, the girl with the short hair said. Minah nodded her head,

"Yeah, I packed my things up and moved back to Korea." She said.

"And." I added. The four of them looked at me,

"I've decided that I'm going to continue my studies here as a Junior." I said. I was only 17. They all looked at each other happily and practically tackled me.

"YAY I'm not maknae anymore!" Hyeri exclaimed.

"Hehe..." I giggled.

"So, how old are you?" Yura unnie asked,

"17."

"Where did you go to school?"

"Ouran Highschool."

"What's that?" I gasped,

"You don't watch anime?" They shook their heads. I pouted,

"What do you like to do?"

"Read, listen to music, and play I guess..."

"Wow, you're different from your sister." Sojin said. We nodded our heads,

"Yup."

"So, you're going to school with us?" Minah asked. I nodded.

"Yup. I've decided to stay in Korea for one year." I explained. They nodded theirs heads excitedly. At first, I seriously thought about staying here for a year and decided to go through with it. I think living here won't be as bad as I thought it would be...

-----------------------------------------

Okay, first off, I would like thank you for reading this. Please vote if you liked it and comment if you have any suggestions. Thank you! P.S., aren't they cute? (Bang Minah and David Kim).

"Tell me is it really hard to see, that you make it so hard on me. But go ahead and sting me with your lips cause you're just about kill me, won't you set me free?" I think that was all of it...

Jinja- really
Unnie- sister; or respectful way of calling older, but still considered young, girl.
Ouran Highschool- the highschool of which Haruhi and Tamake find their love for each other; An anime based highschool.
Maknae: Youngest member out of all.

~Yehet