~21 ((pfft))~

~Ren~

How rude! That guy dared to call me a girl! *pout*. I was kinda jealous when Minnie gave her undivided attention to that little brat and not me!! But when the food came, it was absolutely clear that I was PISSED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY I AM SCREAMING IN MY THOUGHT!!!!! My glare to them was broken because it felt like they were inside a force field. Minnie happily fed the little monster! I don't care if she's his older cousin!!!

"Noona..." The brat said.

"Ne?"

"After this, can we go eat some ice cream?" He asked. Minnie nodded,

"NE!" She said. After our suffering meal, I looked towards my Hyungs to see if they were bothered by it, which they weren't. I sighed, I guess I'm the one that truly loves her... The brat and the older brat went to their rooms to get ready leaving us alone.

"Say..." I began,

"Maybe we should go..."

"No! We still haven't hung out! Plus, I wanna treat you guys for some ice cream!" She whined. We gave her puzzled looks.

"Why?" Aron Hyung asked.

"Because, you guys have done so much for me and I still haven't repaid you!" She explained. A kiss on the cheek would be nice... I shiver went down my spine just thinking of the feeling of the kiss. I sighed, if only... The two brats came back out and were dressed to go. We all put on our shoes and were on our way. Minnie, the little brat, and I, were running in front of the Hyungs calling them "old men" cause they were so slow. When we stopped for a small break, I felt a tug on the edge of my shirt. I looked up but saw no one. I looked down and looked directly into little brat's eyes. I had to admit, they were cute... but not as cute as mine *wink*. I bent down to be leveled with the little guy,

"What?" I asked trying to hide the disgust that threatened to spat at the twelve year old kid,

"Can I have a piggy back?" He asked with aegyo. HOLY KRISUS HE WAS CUTE!!!!! I don't think I can compare, I take that back I can. I sighed,

"Sure." I said. I turned my back to him waiting for him to get on, but a sudden force of gravity almost made me loose my balance. I looked back to find the cute brat cheekily smiling at me.

"Mianhaeyo Hyung..." He said with a sly smile. I would've growled but I held it in. Minnie "awe"'d,

"My the two cutest guys I know together! It's like a weapon against cute forces of evil!" She said with a giggle. We both gave out an awkward chuckle before hearing a high pitched squeal. We opened our eyes to find Minnie on JR's back.

"Piggy back fight!!" He yelled before running.

"Hey!" I shouted before running after them.

"Yah! Come back here you scalliwags!!" Aron Hyung yelled to us. The four of us laughed, still running away from them. I managed to take a glance at the little guy on my back to find him having the time of his life. I smiled, I guess he isn't that bad after all... When we reached the ice cream shop, Minnie and JR were already ordering. We yelled at them both for buying without us. They apologized and said that we could get whatever toppings we wanted. We looked at each other and started dashing for the cups. We both got large and started filling them up with our favorite flavors. Once we got to the toppings station, we got almost every single topping. When we were down, toppings were practically spilling out of the container. We thanked JR for paying and sat down while the older members finally arrived. They got what they wanted, payed, and then got situated around the table.

"Wah... that was good..." Samuel and I moaned rubbing our full stomachs. Minnie giggled,

"Of course you would be, you guys must've ate almost all the ice cream in the shop!" She shouted. The older boys chuckled as well,

"C'mon, it's about time we go back home, we need to get ready for school tomorrow and I bet Hansol and Samuel have a lot of unpacking to do." Minhyun Umma explained while standing up. The other members groaned and got up, but I stayed thinking of something that I had wanted to ask before.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed leaving everyone interested in what I had to say.

"What school are you guys going to?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to the same school as you are and Sammie is going to the junior high portion of the school." Hansol explained. That actually sounded reasonable because they both were going to live with Minnie... But if they live with her... How are we supposed to hang out and stuff? *sigh* If only... We said our goodbye's to the three relatives and were on our way.

~Minnie~

While they left, we headed our own direction. It was comfortable silence while we walked up the stairs and into the apartment. I lied down in my room drifting off to sleep listening to the sound of tape being ripped, the shuffle of feet, and drawers that kept opening and closing. When I finally hears the lights turn off, that's there was only one thing that went through my mind was how Sammie and Hansol were going to feel about her school. Will they like it? Will they strongly dislike it? How will they act towards Yuri? Speaking of which... Where has she been? I haven't heard from her since I got...— I couldn't even continue the thought because it lead me to so much misery, not to mention how Hansol found me after so long... *yawn* I should go to sleep...

————————————————————————————————-

Yay I updated!!!!! Hope you liked it, sorry it's so short... been reading a lot of fantasy and fanfiction about two certain boys... Anywho please vote if you liked it....

~YEHET~