~13~

~Minnie~

He put me in the passenger's seat of his red Mazda rx8 before jumping into the driver's seat and starting the ignition. I felt a buzz in my skirt pocket. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and found two new messages. They were both from my sister. I unlocked my phone while he started to drive into the open.

[Text Message]

Unnie: Ah, annyeong dongsaeng, gwenchana? 

Unnie: I have.... something to tell you that I think you won't like. 

I pursed my lips and furrowed my brows (lolz). 

Me: Annyeong Unnie, I'm doing fine, gwenchana? :)

Me: What's wrong? :/

Almost immediately she texted back.

Unnie: I'm good as well.. um... how do I say this...

Unnie: I caught David cheating on me.. :'(

Me: WHA?!!!!!!!! JINJA?!  .\/.

Unnie: Ne, since I missed him and all, I decided to look at his ig. 

Me: But you don't have an ig...

Unnie: Well I did it secretly... 

Unnie: As I was saying

Unnie: I started looking at his ig and I found a picture of him with a girl kissing in a booth on the fares wheel in Lotte World...

I started to feel tears in my eyes. Unnie loved him a lot and I guess David pretended to love her back. I started thinking of ways to end his life secretly without anyone noticing he was gone. 

Unnie: I don't know what to do... 

Unnie: I can't tell the girls, because they'll pity me to much 

Unnie:  And I can't certainly tell my "Jagiya" that my "Jagiya" is cheating on me...

Unnie: What am I to do?

Me: Unnie, let me take care of this... I know that you don't want me to get involved but this is a serious matter to me. 

Me: It might not matter as much to you but you're my Unnie and because you're my Unnie, I don't want to see or even hear you hurt. Not like last time...

She knew exactly what I was talking about {A/N: Referring to when Minnie was in the hospital.}.

Unnie: Gamsahabnida dongsaeng, I don't know what I would do without you! ^3^ <3 Saranghae!!!

Me: Munjeobseum Unnie, I don't know what I would do without you either!!! ^3^ <3 Nae Saranghae!!!

Unnie: Annyeong, have to go!!! Mianhae!!! >_<

Me: It's okay Unnie!!! Pallae Pallae you don't wanna be late do you?! >_<

Unnie: Annyeong!!!

And that's where the texts messages stopped. I went to my contacts and persons I was looking for. I clicked and pressed, "Start new text message".

Me: Oi Pabo!

David: What? ^_^

Me: Don't, "What? ^_^" ME?! I know what you did to my sister!

David: What do you mean?

I scoffed,

Me: You really don't remember kissing another girl in a booth on the fares wheel in Lotte World?!

David: H-how did you know about that?

Me: Well, since my sister got an ig account, she "secretly" made one and looked at your account because she missed you so much! .\/.

David: What?!

Me: Whatever, it's over anyways. Unnie dumped your sorry arse and won't ever talk to you again.

Me: And don't you even dare ask if you guys can still be friends because you don't deserve her!

Me: She is too smart and beautiful for you to have so I hope you don't try to win her back. 

[End of Text Message]

I ended the conversation there and turned off my phone. At some point I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was this chapter? Guess who's gonna be Minah's new love intrest? *wiggles eyebrows and stuff* Yeah, this was a short chapter..... MIANHAE!!!!!!! *bows 360* haha I forgot what munjeobseum meant so I had to google so many times for half an hour freaking out >-<

annyeong- in this case means goodbye

pallae- hurry

pabo- idiot, stupid etc.

munjeobseum- no problem

jinja- really

Unnie- what a dongsaeng girl, would call her older sister or someone close to her age (because Noona is what a younger boy would call a girl older than him by a few years would call her) 

Dongsaeng- a younger girl an older person would call her younger brother or sister or a boy/girl younger than her (not by a lot though).

~YEHET~