~Two~

~Min Young~

It's been three days since I got situated in my new home. When I arrived here on thursday, I didn't expect to find myself loving the fun and care the unnies have given me. It was Sunday right now and tomorrow was the first day of my Junior year. Just yesterday, I got my uniform and it fit me well. I checked my phone, 10:30. I laid on my bed being deprived of sleep from the anxiety I was having from my first day of school. Will I gain new friends? Will I be outcasted? Would people hate me for hanging out with a famous girl group? These things were on my mind 24/7 and I really needed to get some sleep. I sighed and closed my eyes,

"Why can't I just go to sleep?" I whined to myself. I groaned and sat up, feeling suddenly thirsty from my mini-panic attack. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I found a light and quickly aligned myself to the wall. I took a small peak and saw Minah unnie getting a glass of milk. I sighed and relaxed.

"It's just Minah..." I whispered to myself. I walked into the kitchen and took a glass out of the pantry and sat next to her. She looked at me and continued to drink her milk,

"Can't sleep either?" She asked. I nodded my head and took sip. We just sat there, in the dark and cold kitchen, staying in a comfortable silence, sipping our glasses of milk. Wow, talk about a sister bonding moment. A few minutes later, Minah stood up,

"Well, see you tomorrow. Goodnight saranghae." She said before leaving. I said goodnight to her to and went back to my room. I laid on my bed and found myself drifting off to sleep.

~Next Day~

"MINNI!!! WAKE UP!!!!! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY AND YOU'RE ALREADY GONNA BE LATE!" A squeaky voice yelled. I yawned and stretched my arms and legs feeling my back arch from the bed. I lazily opened my eyes and found Hyeri pouted at me. I flinched once she took off the warm blankets that I had on. I groaned,

"Do you wanna be late? You might miss the good seats you love so much." Minah cooed. And at that, I immediately shot up from the bed and quickly put my things on.

"I'm done! Let's go!" I said putting on my shoes. I heard the girls giggle behind me, but I didn't care, I wanted to get to my classes and get the corner seat next to the window. Once we got into the car, Minah got into the Sojin got into the driver's seat and we took off. 10 minute later, we arrived at the school.

"Say hello to Star Academy." Hyeri said. I stared at it in awe.

"Whoa..." Was all I could say. This school looked more like a five star hotel than a school.

"This school is for the rich and famous," Yura explained. "Not many people get to attend this school so you should be thankful you have a sister like Minah." I nodded my head. She's right, Minah is the best sister I could ever have. Once we got out of the car, almost all of the students were staring at us.

"Who is that girl that's walking with our unnies?"

"She kinda looks like Minah, don't you think?"

"She just wants attention for herself." I looked at Minah. She was as red as I've ever seen her.

"Just let it go unnie." I said. She looked at me with a sad frown but then smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and continued to walk towards the auditorium.

"Since we don't have a lot of transferee's in our school, we hold a celebration on who the principal thinks is worth it." Hyeri explained. I nodded my head. Once we got into the auditorium, we saw many famous stars and rich people talking about in the chairs. I gulped, How can I ever get used to this? I sighed slumping my shoulders knowing that I would get bullied. the lights dimmed and there was a spot light on the stage. Everyone turned quiet and payed attention. Just then, there was a sudden "boom" sound, and smoke began to disperse from the stage revealing a very young man.