~18~

~JR~

"MINNIE-AH!!!! *BANG BANG ((ON THE DOOR BABE!!!! **DERP FACE**))* OPEN THE DOOR!!!!! OI, MINNIE-AH!!!!!" I screamed. When she ran away from us, we knew she was going to go home.

"Minnie-ah! Please, let us come in and explain what happened!!" Minhyun pleaded. A few minutes later, Minnie opened the door. I was utterly shocked at was before me. Minnie was wrapped in a blanket and had blood shot eyes. She moved out of the way for us to go in. While sitting on the couch, I noticed that there was a small pile of tissues on her coffee table but didn't say anything. She sat in between us and snuggled into her blanket.

"Let me explain..." Minhyun said.

"I woke up earlier to the sound of the bathroom. I decided to go back to sleep only to find you walking out while putting on your shoes." He started.

"I silently shot up as you left out the door and got ready. I was out the door only to be stopped by JR. We went down the stairs so you wouldn't see us and then followed you to school." I continued.

"Then, we saw you go away from school with another guy and decided to follow you until we lost you..."

"But finally found you almost being... of your... and I got angry...."

"And now we're here." Minhyun ended our switch off. She nodded and I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I closed my eyes and squeezed my fists trying hard to stay calm. Eventually I did and sighed before pulling Minhyun and Minnie into a tight hug. He got the idea and hugged back while Minnie was left to cry.

~Minnie~

I rushed into my cold dark home and into the bathroom where my old friend had been waiting for me all this time ((wow... aren't I a bunch of rainbows and happy kitties? ^_^)). I ducked under the sink and took out a secret box.

------------------------------
Hahaha I tried....

~YEHET~