~22~

H A N S O L

"Auntie--"

"No, I can't have you both here with me... I can't *cough* take care of you both in this condition... *cough cough* I just... need to rest." She said falling limp on the bed. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of the thing that showed us Auntie's heart rate. I sighed,

"Then I guess we have to go to Minah's place, ne, Auntie?" She only turned away mumbling in her sleep. I sighed once more before going to Sammie's room and telling him the news. Though he was sad, the glint in his eyes told me otherwise. I chuckled ruffling his hair before going into my room and packing my stuff. That same night, I finished packing and decided to tell Minah and Minnie the news when I suddenly stopped to look at my phone. It was a text from Minah that she won't be here for maybe a full year or even longer. I sighed a little sad that she wouldn't be here but she told me that Minnie would keep me company. I told her to be safe and as well she said to me and I closed my phone. I walked up the stairs remembering that there was a key hidden amongst the shrubs. I took it out, unlocked the door, and walked in only for it to be seriously dark and cold. The only light visible was the small creak in the bathroom. I won't describe it cause you guys read my pov for it already in chapter 19 I think... Anyways...

After I got mad at Minnie for ONLY have GUYS come OVER to her LONESOME apartment, mistake one of them as a girl, and cooked dinner, we decided to get some ice cream which actually helped me calm down. I got to know the guys and I have to say that they are pretty chill. After we went our separate ways, Sammie and I started to unpack our things. After we finished unpacking, I called Auntie to check if she was okay. I smiled when she said that she was getting better and that her friend's granddaughter came over to check attend to her because she was a nurse. I hung up to find a sleeping Sammie. I sighed chuckling and turned off the lights pulling the blankets over my shoulders drifting off into hiber--sleep.

M I N N I E

"*yawn* I tired..." I sniffed the air sitting up immediately.

"WHAT IS THAT BEAUTIFUL SMELL?!" I shouted whispered getting out of bed and sneaking out the door and into the hallway. I poked my head from out of the curb and found Hansol setting breakfast on the table. I gasped before looking down at what I was wearing. An oversized sweater and short shorts that aren't even visible. I gasped peaking again.

"I can't let Sammie see me like this!!" I whispered. I rushed back into my room did my daily routine and put on my uniform. I walked into the living room and immediately had the attention of the boys. I smiled sitting next to Sammie looking at the food.

"Wah... daebak it looks so good!" I said holding up my chopsticks. Hansol nodded,

"Ne, dig in." He said. I already had and so had Sam. When we were finished, they both went back to their room and got changed. When Sammy came out, he looked cuter than normal. I pinched his cheeks,

"Ah, Noona, that huwrts HAJIMAHN!!!" He yelled. I giggled releasing his now red cheek,

"Mian, you just looks so kyeopta!!!" He blushed.

"Gomawo Noona-ssi..." He mumbled. I sighed taking both of their hands.

"KAJA!!!" I shouted rushing into the elevator and through the door. we dropped off Sammie and started walking towards the school.

"Say Minnie-ah..." Hansol said. I looked to him.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Do you think they'll be nice?" He asked slightly nervous. I ruffled his hair.

"Ne, they'll love you!!! Just be who you are and have fun!!! Annyeong Oppa, I have to go... ANNYEONG!!! Oh wait... um, Jin! Show my Oppa around ne? KAMSAMDA!!!" I yelled running away. I hope he does fit in...