Part 9 continue

Bugatti opened her eyes and looked around the area and saw weapons hanging around the wall then bugatti tried to move but she couldn't because her hands was tied up against the table and then she decided to start kicking on the table but when she tried, she heard a voice in the shadows saying," kick all you want its not goning to work." bugatti looked ahead and she saw someone in the shadows then bugatti answered," how are you??" " you are looking at the one and only knockout." the voice came out of the shadows and a red decepticon came out and smiled at bugatti.

Bugatti's P.O. V
When i saw knockout i was confused and he reminds me of some one i know when i thought about it then it hit me he was the one that i met at the parking lot, annoying me the whole day i asked," what do you want from me?" " don't you remember me?" knockout questioned. "Well the only thing i remembered is that you started talking me at the parking lot." i responded, knockout then looked at the floor with anger in his eyes i didn't understand what is he trying to do for i don't t remember anything i took a deep breath and said,"listen knockout i don't know whats going on between you and me in the past but its in the past." i saw knockout wipes away tears of his and i started to feel guilty the i saw knockout untied me and i got off and i just stand there and hoping for knockout to shoot me but instead he gave a sudden hug and started to cry, i saw shocked and i wanted to comfort him so i hugged him back and i heard him say," i was so worried for you i thought you were captured." i saw confused of what he was saying but i just took a breath but then i heard banging on the door knockout let go of me and h e looked behind himself and saw the door just bust wide open and we end up seeing the autobots with their weapons loaded up and i saw the leader. Optimus pirme came out and saw me and knockout, but knockout took out his weapon which it was a staff with electrical powers and just suddely got in front of me and said," STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIEND, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!" i was shocked then smokescreen ran up to him and just went through him and he suddenly grabbed me by the arm and yanked me forward i went through knockout then knockout grabbed me by the arm and yanked me as well and he said, " I SAID NOT TO TAKE HER!!!" but isaw that knickout didn't care and he just pulled on me harder but knockout but got the staff and poked smokescreen and he yelled in pain and fell to the floor then bumblebee started to fire his gun and knockout pulled me closer to him were he wraped his arm around my waist.

Then i saw a shadow behind knockout then the decepticon came in to join the action, Megatron, he took ny hand and pulled me up and i saw that i was dangling up then i felt a cylinder figure on my chest and saw that Megatron on had his gun pointing right at my spark.

Thats when everything gets intense. :)