Part two

Connor's. POV

Now when my parents bought me a new car i quickly went inside and started the engine and waves to my parents goodbye and when i closed the window and i smiled with great joy and i was sooo excited to see the look on my friends face and the girl that i am crushing on. While im driving i saw many weird objects inside the car but i didn't care for i have a really cool car. When i arrived to school i saw lots of student outside of my school and i was really pumped up for their reaction on their faces.
When i stopped the car i saw lots of peoples faces like jaws dropped to the floor and wheni parked the car i stepped out and all of my friends came to me and asked so many questions but i acted like i am awsome but i need to remember that i still need to control myself of all of this attention.
At the end of the day i heared to the door until when i opened the door and i looked at the parking lot i noticed that my car wasn't there and i quickly got out and went to the spot were my car was that when i heard a car engine around the Corner ans then my car came and it opened by itself and i was shocked and suddenly i felt a cold chill up my spine and i just got in the car and started to relax and drove off home.