Part 7 continued meeting

While bugatti waited for a response she looked at optimus with a firm look. The optimus started talking," bugatti beyron prime tell me why are you here?" bugatti responded," well i don't know...for a moment i was at home and the next thing i 'll knew i was here in this planet known as earth and i realized that there was alot of humans in this planet and i also noticed that i shouldn't expose myself to these creatures for i have seen what will happen when i do show myself to them i fear they will shut down my systems and do many experiments on me, so i scanned a car that i found intresting and thats the car i have now, and soon a husband and wife found me in the woods and they noticed that i was still brand new looking so they took me in. Later they took me to their home and i noticed that they had a son named connor williams and yet i act like a regular car and he didn't noticed anything of and that the way i want to keep." " But how did you know were we were while we were fighting with the decepticons and the lord megatron?" smokescreen cuts in the convertsation,"well i felt a distress call and i just followed the GPS signal amd i found you guys fighting and that when i decided to join you guys and help you defeat the known as the decepticons and their leader megatron." bulkhead asked with a curious manner," but how send you the distress call?" " well from the way the distress signal shows as it was coming from ...him." and all of the autobots started of who bugatti and it ended up as bumblebee. The autobots were furious and looked at bumblebee with anger including optimus prime then bumblebee shrugged and said," hey don't look at me i am harmless but i guess i accidentally pressed the distress call for the nearest autobot." but the optimus eyes widened and realized the words "for the nearest autobot" the optimus told bugatti," bugatti what ia your home called or your planet?" " cybertron... Why?" bugatti answered then optimus scratched his head and rhought about everything and suddenly his mind just blown up and said,"Maybe bugatti has been sent here because someone in cybertron transported her here the day when cybertron has been attacked." the autobots stayed scilent and they thought about the something. Bugatti stood there and soon she realized that the sun was coming out and she told the autobots with immediate hurry and they dismiss her to go and for the autobots they called out ratchet the autobots doctor to send them a space bridge ti return home and for optiums he called out bumblebee to wait for a moment and bumblebee listened what optimus had to say," listen bumblebee i need you to watch over bugatti and stay here and watch over her to nothing is going on... Understood and tis time not mistakes nor accidents this time." bumblebee nobbed in an funny way.
Like yeah yeah i get it no mistakes.