Part one The new car

Connor's pov ( main character)
I woke up of the smell of bacon and sausages and i immediately got of bed and got dressed to go to school. When i finished i went down stairs to head to the kitchen to see the sweet delicious bacon. I entered the kitchen and i saw my mom washing dishes amd when she turned around she smiled and said," good morning sweety your breakfast is ready hope you enjoy :)" i sat on my chair and began to eat and then suddenly i saw my mom looking outside of the window waiting for someone but i didn't mind so just continued eating and when i finished eating i put my dish in the sink dish and that when i heard my mom suddenly sprinted out of the door and i followed and when i got out of the house i was shocked for my dad arrived with a brand new car hitched on the back of his car and i ran to the parking lot and whlie my got out of his car i asked," hey whos car??" my dad looked at me and said with great passion," well its yours." i stared blankly and suddenly jumped up and yelled with joy and when i finished with all of my excitement my mom added,"well since you have your student driver license and it was your bithday we thought we should buy you a brand new car. A new bugatti veyron.