Part 4

While the night grew cold and everyone sound asleep in their beds. Conners car stayed powered off and not a single movement. Soon the car turned on but without using the engine. And slowly the car reversed and quietly headed down the streets and slowly quietly not disturbing anyone suddenly Conners car had stop amd hid behind the alley for the car needed to hide from the police or if the police the car without owner they are gonig to think that the car is being stolen. When the police passed by the car slowly took off into the freeway were there are alot of cars but conners car had to go somewhere important for the car had a distress signal coming from the woods. And when the car arrived to the woods it headed to a mysterious spaceship were it was really empty but then a noise was heard from the distance and so Conners car follwed the strange noise and soon the car saw robots fighting many different other robots and from the information the car could get is that the bad robots were called the decepticons and the good guys are called the autobots by their leader optimus prime and the other leader megatron then Conners car suddenly transformers into one of the transformers in the fight coners car is named buagtti veyron prime and it turns out that bugatti is a female robot. Bugatti decied to join the fight but she decided to use the element of surprise and so she quietly hidding behind the trees the took out the decepticons one by one without getting caught. While optiumus prime realized that there are less decepticons and they are getting destroyed he looked behind his teammates and realized that non of his team is hitting a single decepticons then he saw a gun shot from behind a tree and while optimus is distracted megatron suddenly took charge and smokescreen yelled out," WATCH OUT!!" optimus looked forward but then megatrons attack had been blocked by an outsider from nethier team optimus was shocked and stared blankly then bugatti twisted and swiing around the sworn and she finally finished off with a sudden gun shot miss and megatron called out surrender and left with shock.