Part 8 Meet knockout

Finally bugatti arrived home on time and with no scratches on her to make her look like something had happened and transfomed herself back into a car and looked normal.

Conners P.O.V

The suns rays were hutting my eyes and i rubbed them to try see better and i stood up and looked around and i opened the curtains and saw my car still outside and i was relieved that it was still there not like the imagination that he had when it was his first time bring the car with him though it was strange but i really care when i got out of bed i went to the bathroom to do man business and took a shower and got myself a shower and i also realized that the car did have mysterious stuff inside but for some reason i just ignored it. When i finished my morning routine i grabbed my car keys i stepped outside and took a deep breath and walked toward my car and hoped in and started the engine and drove off to school. I arrived to school on time ,and parked where i always had my car in i ran inside the school and i felt my car without checking nor locking it.

Bugatti's P.O.V.

I relaxed and took a deep breath and looked around if anything weird is happening but nothing is happening unyil i heard a voice talking to me and i looked around to see if anybody is around but nobody is there then I just stood still tge a voice came back to me but telling me something," hey there i am knockout and i couldn't help by noticing of how beautiful you are." then i looked beside me and a red car was looking at me but i was confused that i couldn't be impossible for i am the only car here. Then i scanned the red car and notuced the car is also a transformer but a decepticon then started to ignore him but he just couldn't just SHUT UP... But really i was getting really annoyed but then the human arrived to go hone and was relieved that way i don't have to listen to him anymore.

When bugatti and conner arrived home, conner did his usual routine at home and for bugatti staying outside until it turned night. When the night grew conner constantly checked the car to see if anything was happening but he turns off the lights, its lights on for bugatti.

Bugatti slowly left the parking place and she quietly head backwards and when got on the streets she drove off to the same woods to meet the same crew. While bugatti kept on driving she saw a car by her mirr i rs and she saw that the car kept on following her and when bugatti pulled over she that the car also stopped as well then bugatti saw a jet flying through the sky and other cars surrounding her then bugatti transformed and so did the others. Bugatti took out her waepons and the cars transformed and started fighting with bugatti, but bugatti realized that the cars had a symbol and when she looked closer she realized that she is fighting with the decepticons then bugatti decided to use sleeoing gas and she pulled one out and through it and made at least all of the decepticons fall but except two bugatti truned around she saw a decepticon instantly grabbing her neck and lifting her up and said," nightly, night" the it was lights out for bugatti.