I Have Something To Tell You

Hey guys :D Sooo I am sooo proud of all of you who are reading this story :D the number of reads and votes have gone up soo much and people have even started to comment on this story. That's awesome and I hope to hear more from you as this goes on. So as you all know for this story break will now be over. So what do you think will happen? Let me know love you all! Now enjoy!

***********************************************************************************************************

Unknown  POV

   I knew what was going on between them, and I was going to do anything to make sure it didn't last. That girl was never meant to be with him. I knew how I was going to tear them apart. It was just a matter of getting the plan set into action. I didn't care the pain it would cause Julain.. He would never be happy. I wouldn't allow that to happen. But at the moment I am stuck in this room with two other girls on me. One having fun below my belt the other grinding here core against my face. What was I suppossed to do, stop them? I didn't think so, I was going to be ready for when I got her. I was going to take her when Julian least expected me to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarrlette's POV

    Sadly classes started back up today, which meant Julian and I went back to acting like strangers. I just want May to get here so I can be done and get on with my life and relationship with Julian. But I was glad to see my best friend again, I missed him over break and was hoping to catch up with him while at lunch or something. I had to tell him what was going on.. I mean he was my best friend, so I wasn't going to keep secrets from him. I do hope Lucas will understand though, I love my best friend like a brother... I don't know what I'd do with out.

    I left my dorm room and met up with Lucas outside the dorm hall. He had a giant smile on his face that made me laugh.

    "Well, how was spending a few weeks alone here for you?" He asked, laughing.

    "Interesting.. Especially since everything I did was quite weird." I answered softly.

   "Oh, girl you are so going to explain."

    "I promise I will. Meet me in my dorm room tonight after classes and I will totally tell you everything."

   "You better, because you know I will beat it out of you."

  "Trust me, I know you will. Remember prom from senior year?"

    "Hell yeah, ha that was bad because everyone else thought I was actually going to hurt you."

    "Yeah, but I guess it happens. Well I have to go. I have Professor Smith remember. And I don't know how he is with late students."

   "Good luck with the hunk!"

     I laughed lightly as I walked away from him towards the hall that held my history class. Why I took this class at this point in my education I have no clue. I walked into the room and everyone turned to look at me.

   "Why hello Miss Johnson. So nice of you to join us at this hour. I hope my teaching isn't interrupting your life style. Now please take a seat and allow my to continue with my job." 

   Well dang, there would have been no way in hell to tell that we were basically dating over the break.. What the hell was going on here. I mean I can understand acting as if there was nothing going on, but to act like a total dick was a whole new story. I hurried to the front of the room and quickly sat down. I just wish things could be normal for once in my life. I mean my home life sucks, and now I am dating my professor and he's acting like an ass.