Alpha Pact

A/N - Yes, this is an update for the first tine in 6, almost 7 years. Please read authors note at the end... enjoy :)

After witnessing his best friend leave with the enemy, Stiles searches for Derek. He finds the wolf unconscious on the elevator floor.

Leaning over Derek, Stiles lightly begins to tap on his cheeks.

"Derek come on!" Stiles yells.

Stiles brings his hand up, than makes a fist. He goes to hit Derek but Derek catches it before impact, inches form his face. Derek begins to look around the elevator.

"Where is she?" Derek asks.

"Jennifer? She's gone. She took Scott's mom." Stiles explains.

"She took her?"

"Ya, and if that's not enough of a kick in the balls, Scott left with Deucalion. Okay, so we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

Sitting up, Derek asks,

"What about Cora?"

"She's with Peter, Isaac, and Jason."

"And Cassie?"

Stiles is silent.

"Stiles, I swear to God. Where is Cassidy?

Stiles looks at Derek, a grim look on his face. "She took her too. Jennifer took Cassidy."

...

Derek pulls up to see Argent, Allison, and Isaac all talking. Jason is standing to the left of Isaac, holding the teens hand. Peter fled moments ago and Cora is in the Argent's car, unconscious.

Derek gets out of his car, his jaw clenched.

"Daddy!" Jason exclaims, running up to him.

Derek catches him and tightly wraps his arms around him.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asks.

"Stiles is still at the hospital." Derek as as he puts Jason down and goes to fet Cora. "He said he'll hold off the cops for us." He looks to Isaac. "We have to go right now."

"What about Cassidy, Scott and Melissa?" Argent asks.

Isaac opens the back door for Derek and he places Cora in the back.

"Jennifer took Melissa and Cassidy." Derek says.

"What?" Isaac asks.

Derek shuts the door and faces the sorrow looks of those around him. He reaches down and picks his son up. He goes round the car and Allison asks,

"What about Scott?"

Derek looks at her than opens the other back door and places Jason in it.

"Derek! Where's Scott!" Allison yells as Derek goes to open the driver's door.

"He left with Deucalion."

"No." Alliosn objects. "He wouldn't."

"He would if it would save his mom, Stilinski, and Cassidy." Isaac says.

"Wait, but that's three. The sacrifices are in threes." Allison points out.

...

Derek sits next to his bed in the loft while Cora is laying on it, his elbows resting on his knees and hands clasped. He stares hopelessly at Cora while Jason is laying on the edge of the bed, asleep.