Frayed

"Hey. Are you okay?" Melissa asks Cassidy.

Cassidy's head snaps up and she says, "Huh?"

"Are you good?"

"Ya I just, ya. I'm good." Cassie says, taking a chart from the filing cabinet. "I'm gonna go check on the patient in 218."

Cassie leaves the nurses station and walks downy he hall to the room. She opens the door to see a man watching tv with his leg suspended in a cast.

"How's everything today Mr. West?"

...

Boyd, Cora, Peter, and Derek are all at Derek's loft. They're making a plan to attack the Alpha Pack.

The door suddenly opens.

"I know where they are." Scott says as he enters.

"Same building as the Argents," Derek replies. "We know."

"Cora and I followed the twins." Boyd reveals.

"Than they want you to know." Scott points out.

"Or more likely they don't care." Peter says.

"What is this?" Scott asks as he walks up to the table with their plan on it.

"Isn't it obvious?" Peter asks. "The schemers are scheming. Coming up with a premeditated strike."

"You're going after them?" Scott asks Derek.

"Tomorrow." The Alpha replies. "You're gonna help us."

"They're one floor above them in the penthouse. Right above Allison." Boyd says.

"So you kill them first...That's the plan?" Scott skeptically asks.

"They won't even see it coming."

"Why is the default plan always murder? Just once, can someone try to come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone?"

"Never get tired of being so blandly moral, do you?" Peter says. "Not that I disagree with him."

"I do," Cora speaks up. "Why do we need this kid?"

"This kid." Derek informs. "Helped save your life. And you know we can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move."

"We can't beat a pack of Alphas." Scott says.

"That's why we're going after Deucalion." Cora says. "Just him."

"Cut off the head of the snake and the body dies." Boyd speaks.

"Only this isn't a snake." Peter speaks up agian. "It's a hydra and like Scott said, they're all Alphas."

"Deucalion is still the leader." Derek reminds us.

"Well let's hope so. 'Cause you know what happened when Hercules cut off the head of the hydra?"

"Two more grew back in its place." Scott answers.

"Somebody's been doing their summer reading."

...

"Please tell me you found him." Cassidy says desperately into the phone.

There's a sigh on the other line and Cora says, "No but his body isn't at the abandoned mall."

"Which means he could've had enough strength to leave." Cassie says in a hopeful voice.

"Ya. We'll find him Cass. I'll call you when we have more."