Heart Monitor

"Where you going?" Cassie asks form her seat on the couch.

Derek stops and turns to see Cassidy reading on the couch with Jason's sleeping head in her lap.

Derek walks towards her and whispers.

"Unexpected training."

"Don't train him too hard?"

"I won't."

Derek leans in and pecks her on the cheek. He than places his hand on Jason's head.

"Love you." He says.

"I love you too."

...

Scott walks up the stairs, struggling with his hold on the grocery bags. He sets the bags down, pulling out the car finder for the car. He hears the car above him and sighs, rolling his eyes.

The milk then falls out of a bag and rolls under a car.

"No, no, no, no." Scott says.

The milk slowly rolls back, only with puncture wounds in it. Scott's eyes widen and he takes off, abandoning the groceries. He runs down the parking garage than against a car.

He gets an idea and jumps on top of a car. He than jumps to the next than the next, setting off the alarms. Scott hides behind the last car to catch his breath.

Suddenly, his phone starts ringing.

"No, no, no."

He gets out his phone to see 'Allison' calling. Once he gets his phone off, he thinks he's safe.

Meanwhile, Derek slowly creeps on the car Scott is hiding behind. He reaches down, grabs Scott's shoulders, pulls him up, than slams him into the hood of the car.

"You're dead!" Derek yells.

...

"What the hell was that!?" Scott yells as Derek walks ahead of him.

"Said I was gonna teach you. I didn't say when," Derek answers.

"You scared the crap out of me!"

Derek looks at Scott than says, "Not yet."

"Okay. But I was fast right?"

"Not fast enough."

"But the car alarm thing, that was smart right?"

"Till your phone rang."

"Ya but that was- I mean- would you just stop!? Please!"

Derek stops and turns to look at Scott, an annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"What happened the other night, Stiles' dad getting hurt. That was my fault. I should've been there to do something about it. I need you to teach me to control this." Scott says.

"I am what I am because of birth. You were bitten. Teaching someone who was bitten takes time. I don't even know if I can teach you."

"What do I have to do?" Scott asks.

"You have to get rid of distractions." Derek says. He then grabs Scott's phone. "You see this. This is why I caught you." His phone read one missed call from Allison. "You want me to teach you? Get rid of her."

"What? Just because her family?"

Derek holds Scott's phone up the throws it at a wall.

"Woah!" Scott yells.

"You're getting angry? That's your first lesson. You wanna learn control? How to shift? You do it through anger. By tapping into primal, animal rage and you can't do that with her around."