Night School

Cassidy wakes to a noise downstairs. She slowly and quietly gets out of bed. Walking into the hall, she sees a sleepy Jason, standing there.

"Go back to bed Jay."

Shrugging, Jason' does just that.

Cassidy slowly and quietly walks down the stairs, on high alert. She turns the living room light on to see a heavy breathing and bloody Derek laying on the floor.

"Oh my gosh." She says.

Cassie rushes to his side, immediately touching his face.

"Der, Der, what happened?"

"Alpha." Derek whispers.

"Oh my- Babe, I gotta get you upstairs. Can you help me help you get up?"

Derek lightly nods. Cassidy grabs Derek's shoulder and pulls him up as he does his best to rise. Cassie begins to half drag Derek towards the stairs. From there, Derek puts his other arm on the railing. They take it step by step, Derek taking a breath occasionally.

Once upstairs, they walk into their bedroom and Cassidy brings Derek to the bed where he collapses. She than goes back to the door and locks it, just in case Jason comes.

She moves back to Derek to see him laying half on the bed, his eyes closed.

"Der." Cassie's says, bringing her hand to his pulse and finding a steady one.

Cassidy sighs and leans forward, resting her forehead on his.

After a few moments, she begins to discard his upper clothing. She struggles to take off his jacket than doesn't even attempt the shirt. She goes into the bathroom and grabs her first aid kit. She comes out and takes the scissors first.

She cuts off his shirt to see a circular wound on his chest, barely healing. She grabs a towel and wets it than begins to remove the blood off Derek's chest.

Once he's clean, she moves him so he's laying with his head on his pillow. Form there, she waits.

...

Derek wakes to the sunlight shinning on his face. He opens his eyes and quickly remembers the awful night before. He looks down at his chest to see it almost completely healed.

He turns when the bathroom door opens and he sees Cassidy dressed in scrubs. He carefully sits up and watches as Cassie moves to him. She takes a seat next to him and places her hand on his arm.

"How are you?" She asks him

"Better but still sore." Derek replies.

"Wanna tell me what happened?"

Derek sighs and does just that. She scolds him for hurting Deaton and curses Scott for summoning the Alpha, who almost killed Derek. Cassie is about to say something when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" They hear from the hallway. Jason.

Cassie looks at Derek and says,

"I'll be right back." She pecks his cheek than leaves the room.

She walks downstairs to see Jason standing at the open door, the Sheriff and two deputy's outside.

"Is there a problem Sheriff?" Cassie asks as she approaches them.

"Could we talk?" Sheriff looks at Jason.

Cassidy turns to him and says,

"Jay, go make cereal for breakfast."

"But you promised waffles!" Jason whines.

"Where have waffles for dinner."

"Awesome." His little legs than bring him to the kitchen.