Chapter 17

Listen to song on side!

-Harry's POV-

"What's going on?" I asked as I barged through Darcy's door. Everyone was crowded around the door listening the Darcy's small sobs. 

"She hasn't said a word," Payton sighed. "None of us can get her to talk." I moved everyone out of the way, sitting down by the door. 

"I'm sorry Darcy," I started off. All I heard was sniffles. "I should have really listened to what you were saying. I guess just seeing your mom happy made me a littl jelouse so I jumped into it with Taylor." Nothing was said again. I didn't care that Ana was in the room and heard what I said. Because it is true. "I didn't really think much about the way Taylor was treating you. And I should have. I should have paid attention to my daughter first." There was silence from the bathroom. I didn't know what else to do. Besides sing. 

Come on skinny love just last the year, Pour a little salt, we were never here
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my,Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer

Tell my love to wreck it all, Cut out all the ropes and let me fall, My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, Right in this moment this order's tall

And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind

In the morning I'll be with you, But it will be a different kind, I'll be holding all the tickets, And you'll be owning all the fines

Come on skinny love, what happened here?, We suckled on the hope in lite brassieres, My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, Sullen load is full, so slow on the split

And I told you to be patient
And I told you to be fine
And I told you to be balanced
And I told you to be kind

And now all your love is wasted
And then who the hell was I?
And I'm breaking at the britches
And at the end of all your lines

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far behind?

Ooh, ooh   No one said a work as I sang to my little girl in the bathroom. I could see in the corner of my eye Ana freeze a bit. That was our song. The one would sing over and over when Ana was pregnant with Darcy. And it meant a lot to us. 

"Darcy?" I started. "Please open the door baby girl." There wasn't any noise coming from the other side. "Darcy?" Nothing. I began to bang on the door.

"Harry. She could have-" I cut Ana off with a glare. I didn't want her to finish that.

"What do we do?" Liam asked as we all started to panick. "We can't break it down! It could hurt her!"

"Here," I heard Payton said pushing us aside. She pulled off her shoes, kneeling down to the door knob level. She pulled a bobbie pin out of her hair, pulling it apart with her teeth. She wiggled it around a little bit in the doorknob before we heard a click. She moved out of the way, letting me open the door. What I saw broke my heart. Darcy had passed out on the bathroom floor, cuts up and down her arm. Blood was everywhere. She had cried her self so sleep. Or so I wanted to believe.

"Call an ambulence!" I practically yelled, picking Darcy up in my hands. "Hurry!" Sevral people went different ways not knowing what to do while Niall called up an ambulance. Ana came beside me only to be as shocked as I was. 

"Here," I hear a perimedic say. I set her down on the roll away bed, letting him take my hurt little girl. "Who's riding wtih her?" I stepped in, following the man out. Ana was behind me. She took my hand, giving it a small squeeze. I gave her a small smile before climbing in the back of the ambulance with Darcy. 

~~~

We sat outside the waiting room, waiting I guess. Everyone was here. It took up the whole waiting room. It's been a couple hours since she went back there. We are all deathly worried about her.