Chapter 13

"Liam?" I hear my mom whisper. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to get Darcy," I hear his voice reply. "Harry didn't come home last night so I decided I would pick her up and take her for a dress fitting."

"Typical," Ana mumbles. "Come in. I'll just wake up Darcy. Hold on." I hear her feet pat against the ground, coming closer to me. "Darcy? Darcy babe, wake up." 

"I'm up," I sighed. I have actually been up for about ten minutes. 

"Liam's here," she replied. "I'll see you tomorrow night for dinner." 

"Got it," I replied, picking up my jeans and shirt. I pulled my hair into a bun, slipping on my converes, following Liam out to his Land Rover. He opened the door for me, have his little boy chatting in the back. 

"Danielle is at the dress shop with Perrie," he replied pointing to Ethan. "So I have to take care of the little one." 

"I don't mind," I said, leaning my head against the window. "Where is Harry really?"

"He was last seen at Taylor's place," he replied. "I think he's home now. But he popped the question last night. He asked her." 

"Damn," I cursed. Liam glared at me. "Sorry." 

"I know you're upset," Liam said sofly. "I am too. I don't like that Taylor girl. And neither do any of the other boys."

"Yet he is RE-marrying her," I sighed. "Why? That's all I want to know is why?" 

"Apperently she is pregnant with his baby," he replied. "Again." 

"And where did you hear this?" 

"I read it in a magazine," he smirked. "I don't know if it's true. She has been spending a lot of time at that Dylan guys house."

"I know," I replied. "Dylan says she sees her all the time." 

"With his mom?"

"He says she is her dads client," I replied. "Oh snap." 

"We got her Darcy," Liam cheered. "We have her cornered!" 

"I just have to find a plan to exspose her," I whispered under my voice. "Something that will bust her for sure."

"Well Dylan is your friend," he smirked. "Or more. I don't exactly know." 

"Shut up," I sighed. 

"Sorry. Just have him walk in or something and then have him tell his mom and boom. Finished." 

"Yeah," I replied. "But that ruins Dylan's family." 

"If his father is cheating, his mother deserves to know." He had a point. It isn't right.

"Okay I'll give Dylan a call," I replied. "But right now we need to get to a dress fitting."

"I know," he replied. "And little Ethan needs to get to his play date with Vicky." That was Eleanors little girl. "And you get to meet someone special to this fandom."

"Who?" I asked.

"Her name is Lux. And she is about the same age as you!" No way. Another teen? YES!

"Can't wait to meet her."

~*~*~*~*~

"Darcy!" Payton said, running towards me with a blonde girl. I assume this is Lux. But that is just a guest. "Are you okay?"

"Uhh.. Yea?" I replied. "Why?"

"You aren't wearing pants.."

"I have pants," I replied. "Their in this bag." I held the bag up, rolling my eyes in a sarcastic way. She laughed, pulling me back towards the dressing room.