Chapter 16

"Really?" I asked Perrie. "Matching dresses?" 

"Oh c'mon Darcy!" she wined. "It's cute!" 

"Yeah if we were seven," I replied. She gave me the famous Edward puppy dog stare, making me give in. "Fine. We'll wear them!" 

"Yay!" she jumped up and down, clapping her hands. "Go get dressed then you three." She pushed us up the stairs into my room as everyone else was getting ready downstairs. What I don't understand is why WE had to match. I mean yeah, we may be the only 15 year olds but still. I say it isn't fair. 

"So has your mom or dad even spoke to each other?" Payton asked. 

"Not that I know of," I replied. "I tried to listen in on Harry's conversation this morning but Taylor caught me and sent me to my room." I groand as I slipped on the dress. "I seriously can't wait till they are done."

"Hopefully today right?" Lux stated, zipping up my dress. I nodded, looking at myself in the mirror. I feel weird being dressed in the same things as my friends. Seven years ago I thought it might have been cool, but now? It's just plain weird. 

"You ladies ready?" I hear my dad asked, knocking before entering. 

"Yeah," I sighed. "Ready." I didn't want to see my dad sad. It breaks my heart to see him like that. 

"Dylan is here," Harry winked. "And his family." My eyes widened. This coudln't go down. Not with Dylan's parents here. 

I pulled Payton aside, whispering in her ear. "Dylan's parents are here!" 

"So?"

"So..." I went on. "Taylor is cheating on my dad with Dylan's dad!"

"Crap," she bit her nails. "We will just have to wing it I suppose."

"I can't tell my dad right in fron of my boyfriends parents with the culprit right there!" She sighed, running her hands through her hair. 

"We just won't do it then," she replied. "Simple as that." I was serioulsy upset. Just when I thought things were going to change, they don't. 

"Payton over here," Perrie yelled. She waved us off as I went to sit with Harry and Taylor. Lux was sitting with her parents and my mom as well. I was placed here for who knows why. But I wasn't happy. 

"Welcome to breakfast that Harry was so nice to plan for us," Zayn said standing up. "Dig in!" The table was filled with pancakes, eggs, toast, bacon, you name it. 

"Darcy," my dad smiled, taking Taylor's hand in his. Her little girl was right next to her, shoving her face with food. "We have something to say." 

"No..." I whispered, shooting a glare towards Payton and Lux. My stomach was doing weird things as it flip flopped. 

"We have something to say!" Harry said, standing up. "Taylor and I are engaged." 

"No!" I yelled, totally not expecting that to happen. 

"Darcy please," I hear my mother whisper. 

"I knew this would happen," Taylor "cried", "She hates me."

"Darcy.." My dad said under his breath. 

"No." I said, standing up on my own. "You want to know something. Taylor is a lying whore. And I am not sorry about it." 

"Darcy that's enough!" My dad yelled. 

"No. No it's not," I replied. "She has lied to you left and right. You really think the brat next to her is you kid? She looks nothing like you! You really think Taylor loves you? Then why don't you ask her why she banged your best friend Will?" He looked towards Taylor, speachless. "And when she said she was going to the 'spa' with Eleanor or go get lunch with a 'friend' did you ever wander what she was really doing? Ever wander why her and our neighbor have become so close?"