Chapter 8

I realized why Niall and Dani are married. They are both EXTREMELY loud. The whole way home Dani was complaining how big she has gotten and started to blame Niall. Then when we got stuck in traffic she yelled at the passing cars. Not because they were slow. Because she thought they were judging her. Which they weren't. But she was upset about it.

"We're here!" Danielle said stopping the car. Dani waddled up the front steps, coming to the door. She was not happy. "Eleanor. Dani's doing it again."

"Doing what?" I asked, taking out the bags I had gotten from shopping.

"When she's angry she doesn't do things by herself and refuses to say anything," Eleanor replied. I laughed, holding the door open for Dani.

"Thank you Darcy," Dani smiled, walking in first.

"Woah that's a first," Danielle said walking in next.

"What?"

"Her saying thank you when she's in one of her moods."

"NIALL!" Dani yelled as soon as she was inside the huge house. "He better not have left."

"He hasn't," Niall said entering the room. "What is it babe?"

"I'm hungry."

"Well come on then! Dinner is ready!" He said taking his wife towards the dining room. Eleanor and Danielle followed as I hopped up the steps to put my bags down. I wanted to stay up here all day but I knew I would have to come down at some point. Why did I have to agree to this stupid trip?

"Darcy?" I heard someone say from outside. Zayn entered the room with a smile on his face. "Hello there beautiful."

"Hi," I huffed. I fell back on my bed, looking up at the stary ceiling.

"Something up?" He asked. I giggled a bit because I was looking up and he said something up? Yeah the cheesy things like that make me laugh. Get over it.

"I'm just tired," I replied. He came and laid down next to me.

"Me too," he replied. "Wedding arrangements suck."

"I wouldn't know," I replied.

"Would you like to?" He asked, sitting up. I pulled myself up looking at him strangely.

"What do you mean?"

"Perrie!" Just then a blonde haired beauty walked in. Why are they all so freaking gorgeous? "We were wandering if you wanted to be Perrie's made of honor."

"Me?"

"You."

"Why me?"

"Because," Perrie smiled. "I want you to be." I honestly didn't think I was going to be in a wedding till my own. As harsh as that sounds. My mom doesn't know how to stay committed. "So?"

"I would love too," I smiled back. "That sounds fun to me."

"Good!" Perrie said hugging me. "Now I have someone I want you to meet."

"If it's another celebrity I might just have a heart attack."

"No," Zayn chuckled. "It's Perries sister. She's your age."

"FINALLY!" I preached to the heavens above. They both laughed, leading me down to the dining room. A raven haired girl sat at one of the chairs awkwardly as of she didn't know what to do. I wouldn't either. With Niall and Dani bickering. Danielle and Eleanor talking about fashion. Liam and Louis talking about football. And the worst.. Taylor gushing over something Harry had bought her.