Chapter 4

-Darcy's P.O.V-

"DARCY!" I heard my mom yell. "Darcy please open up sweetheart!" 

"Go away!" I yelled. I held the razor to my skin, slowly sliding it across, forming small lines of red. The tears fell harder. 

"Darcy!" I heard Harrys vocie say. "Please sweetheart." I cried harder than ever, throwing the razor to the ground. I had about seven good deep cuts on my arm. The blood dripped down my arm slowly as I burried my head in to my knees. I heard the door click, two people walking in. I was pulled into a pair of strong arms, sobs hitting my shoulder. 

I wrapped my arms around the strong figure, pulling him closer to me. "Dad.." I mumbbled into his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." 

"Please," he replied hugging me closer. He kissed the top of my head, crying into it. 

"I'm sorry," I cried into his shoulder. He pulled me away, moving a strand of hair from my face. His green eyes were welled up with tears. He took my hand and gave it a kiss before pulling me back into another hug. 

"I'm here sweetheart," he said into my hair. "I'm right here."

***

-Harry's P.O.V-

"Is she asleep?" Ana asked, throwing a blanket over Darcy and I. I nodded, rubbing my fingers through Darcy's hair. Her small snores escaped her nose as she sat there peacefully sleeping. "Thank you Harry."

"For what?" I asked. We both over and looked over to see Louis passed out on the couch. 

"For coming back. For helping me with her. When she gets to cutting, she doens't stop. It usually gets all the way up her arm. Down to seven? Harry she is happy you're back," Ana said taking hold of my one free hand. 

"I'm happy to be back," I said softly. Ana leaned over, kissing my cheek. 

"Don't leave her." With that, she walked back to her room, leaving a sleeping Darcy on my lap and Louis snoring on the couch across from us. I began to sing Small Bump softly as I played with Darcy's hair. Her eyes were swolen as her cheeks were red. It hurt to see her cry. The way she looked so broken..so lost. Her rosey cheeks were burning. 

"I won't leave you," I whispered. "I'm here."

***

-Darcy's P.O.V-

The smell of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and cupcakes filled my nose. I understand the bacon and eggs, but cupcakes? 

I got up, limping to the kitchen table where things were placed out all nice. Okay, this never happens. Sooner than later, Louis came out with orange juice and a muffin. "Morning sunshine!"

"If you say 'the earth says hello' I will pour my orange juice on your head," I scolded. 

"Mom?"

"Mom." I laughed in reply. He set down the things in front of me, going back into the kitchen. Okay now I was really wandering what was going on. Just as I was about to check to see what was going on, the door bell rang. "I'LL GET IT MOM!" I walked to the door to find three boys standing there with threw beautiful girls and some children. "Uh hi?"

"You must be Darcy," one of the men said. He looked mexican but I knew he wasn't. 

"MOM! SOME PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW WHO KNOW MY NAME ARE HERE!" I yelled walking back to the couch. They all let out chuckles before my mom ran to the door. She let out an excited scream, hugging each one by one. 

"It's nice to see you guys!" She said inviting them in. Okay mom? Yeah our house isn't that big. And now I have to talk to them? NO NO NO don't come over he-

"Hi!" A blonde boy said sitting in front of me. 

"Hi?" It came out more of a question. 

"Darcy, these are your..Uncles?" My mom said coming into the living room. 

"I'm Niall," the blonde one spoke. "Your mom here used to call me Niall the great."

"I never called you that," my mom said bluntly. 

"I'm Uncle Zayn," the one I said was mexican spoke. "I met you when you were about two." 

"Did I?" I asked. 

"And I'm Uncle Liam," the other one spoke. "You used to call me LiLi."

"LiLi?" I mimicked. "How old was I?"

"8," he replied.

"That's right. You were my moms best friend at the time. I remeber you," I smiled. He nodded, standing back up. "Why is everyone here?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARCY!" Louis yelled into my ear. I jumped, falling to the floor. 

"REALLY?" Niall and I both yelled. 

"Okay does anyone else find it creepy that Niall and Darcy are exactly alike in so many ways?" one of the girls spoke. 

"Yes," everyone replied in unison. Niall and I exhanged looks before we both started laughing. This went on for a good 2 minutes. Pause. Then laughing again. 

"Alright alright," Harry said coming into the room. "Can I give my baby girl a hug?" I nodded, walking over to him. He engolfed me into one of the biggest hugs I have ever gotten. "Follow me please. Rest of you...Do something." I followed him and my mom into the kitchen as he set me up on the counter. He took out some wrap and began to wrap the cutted arm. 

"Are you okay Darcy?" My mom asked, kissing my forehead. 

"I'm fine mom," I smiled as Harry finished up. 

"Good. Becuase I don't want anything wrong with my baby girl on her birthday," Harry said helping me down. I saw that the kitchen was a huge mess. 

"Did you let my mom cook?" I asked looking that they both were a mess. He began to laugh as my mom just sat there, glaring at me. 

"No I baked, she did the bacon," he laughed. I looked over to see they were burnt to a crisp. 

"This is why-"

"GO GET DRESSED DARCY!" Louis yelled. "WE HAVE A BIG DAY!!"

"What big day?" I asked looking at Harry and my mom. 

"For your birthday sill girl. Now! Go get dressed and showered," My mom said pushing me donw the hall. 

What could be so big? I have never had anything doone on my birthday. Why now?

Oh that's right.