Chapter 12

"Mom!" I yelled, running towards her. I jumped into her arms, having her stumble a bit. 

"Nice to see you too honey," she said kissing the top of my head. I let go, looking over to see her boyfriend. I don't know his name. Nor do I care. "Harry."

"Ana," he replied with a nod. We both just staired at the guy that we both really didn't care for. 

"Right," she said clapping her hands together. "This is my fiance Cole." Gross. 

"Nice to meet you two," he replied, shaking Harry's hands. He went in to give me a hug but I placed my hand out for him to shake. 

"We better get to our hotel," my mom said breaking the awkward tension. My dad slung his arm over my shoulder, giving it a squeeze. 

"Can you try to be nice?" he asked in a low whisper. 

"Not unless he agrees to leave, then no," I replied. He groand. 

"I'll give you 50$," he replied. 

"For every day he is here and it's a deal."

"Cheeky," he smirked. I will take that as a yes. 

"So dinner?" I asked. "Tonight? The family!" The both glared at me. "And the two new members of course!" 

"That doesn't sound to bad," Harry smiled. 

"Sevenish?" I asked. They all nodded, not really understanding. "Great! Me and dad will be here then." 

"Did she just call you dad?" my mom asked. 

"She has been for the past week now," he replied, a little harshly. My mom looked pissed and I am  taking this as my cue to split the two up. 

"We will be here at seven!" I said to my mom, pushing my dad the opposite way. "Love you mom!" 

"The nerve," he replied. 

"She can be fistey dad," I replied. 

"You want to know what it does to me?" he asked, opening my door. 

"Not really."

"It's called sexual frusration," he replied. 

"Yeah sometimes I wish we weren't so open with each other." 

"Oh shush," he replied. 

"No I'm serious," I replied. "If you and mom go having sex this weekend I really don't want to know."

"I know you do," he replied, taking off. "I know you would."

"Okay if it involves you and mom getting back together, then lay it on me. Sex life? I think I'm good." He laughed. 

"So," he smirked. "I hear you and Dylan from down the street are getting along quite well."

"What?" I asked almost choking on my drink. "How?"

"Payton," he replied. "And Dylan's mom and Taylor are kind of close." 

"Oh.." I replied. "You do understand she is going to ruin in for me and Dylan right? Taylor doesn't like me."

"C'mon Darcy," he replied. "She likes you." 

"DAD!" I said again, more cearly. "She. Hates. Me."

"Now why would she hate you?" 

"Because," I replied, folding my arms. "You spend more time with me more often that her. I would say jealousy. And I don't think the pictures of mom are helping very much." He sighed, not ever really taking his eyes off the road.