The Decisions We Make

Author's Note: Hello Friends! I'm sorry for the late update! It's not that I've had a writers block, it's just that I was trying to figure out how exactly to write this chapter out and I was just drawing a blank on what to include in chapter to make it seem a bit longer because originally it was only going to be 1k words. But, I think that I did a good job with this chapter, or at least I hope I did. I want to thank everyone who commented, followed, voted and shared this story! You are all just wonderful people!

SPECIAL THANKS!
This doesn't pertain to this story, but I would like to thank supergirlz45! She is a writer on wattpad (I ended up posting my story on there as well) and she messaged me out of the blues and offered to make a cover for my book on wattpad. So for those that haven't seen the cover, I think it looks absolutely beautiful lol. So the cover is credited to her and I felt truly honored that she offered to even make my story a cover. Thank you supergirlz45!

By the way supergirlz45 I must say that you commented so much and your comments were like a breath of fresh hair! It was so enjoyable reading your reaction with every chapter you were reading! I thank you so very much! (sorry if I'm thanking you so much haha)

Disclaimer: I do not own The Hobbit! All rights belong to J.R.R. Tolkien and Peter Jackson. Anything you recognize: the characters, scenery, etc, all belong to those two wonderful men. Any grammar errors that you find, I hope that you forgive me and that this chapter is still readable and I will reread it once I get some rest for any grammar errors I missed. Anyway! Enjoy!

(Third P.O.V)

"What are you saying?" Bilbo exclaimed, taking a step back. "Selling my things? But I'm not dead!"

It has been more than a week now, almost reaching the two week mark since the battle, since the feast and Tirananniel had taken Bilbo aside to speak about an important matter. Tirananniel had seen something that had to do with people selling his things back in the Shire.

"It's what I saw Bilbo, and I thought you should know about it." Tirananniel stated, looking down sadly at the hobbit. "You've been missing for more then a year and they're going to auction off your things."

"I...I've got to go home. I've got to stop them before they sell all my things! The nerve! I'm not dead!" Bilbo stuttered quite flustered, pacing where he stood before something crossed his mind. He stopped pacing and his shoulders slumped and he gave a sad sigh. "I...I can't leave. Not yet. Belle...she hasn't opened her eyes. I can't leave without knowing she'll get better...I'd always worry and-and..."

Tirananniel looked down sadly at the hobbit whose shoulders began to shake as he kept his eyes to the ground.

"You are conflicted." Tirananniel said as she kept her hands laced in front of her, not quite sure how to comfort the little hobbit.

"No, I'm not conflicted." Bilbo spoke out too quickly, swiftly looking back up to Tirananniel. "Sell my things for all I care!"

"It's okay to say that you are." Tirananniel said, smiling down sadly to Bilbo. "It's stuff that belonged to your family."

Bilbo shuffled a bit before looking down in shame.

"I don't know what to do..." Bilbo mumbled. "maybe I could ask Thorin, or Gandalf even, if they could send someone to settle the matter without me having to leave just yet..."

"Bilbo...you should go back to Bag End." Tirananniel said bringing Bilbo's attention back to the elf. "As much as I don't want to say this...the journey is over and a burglar is no longer needed..."