Preference 13: His favorite quality of yours

Hello my friends!! I don't like begging for comments or anything but I am completely out of ideas for imagines and preferences and really need help!

Preference 13: His favorite quality of yours

Zayn: You have a very different way of looking at things and it drives Zayn crazy. He loves how you use your intellect and creativity to manipulate things in a good way to come out with great whether it be a project or any situation life throws at you.

Harry: Harry loves your dedication and persistence. You dream big and will go to any extremes to make them come true and will never get up. Harry loves how you rant on and on about how you want to do this and that and he supports you the whole way.

Louis: You could just be sitting on the couch watching TV when bam, you hit Louis in the face with a pillow. He loves how out of the blue your random side erupts and you go crazy. He doesn't even mind that he's being hit in the face, he just loves how flamboyant and happy you are!

Liam: No matter what the situation you are just so sweet and Liam can't get over the adorableness that tags along with it. Its impossible for you to be mean to anyone or anything and your cute, nonjudgmental persona never fails to melt Liam's heart.

Niall: You have a talent that prevails more than any other, your dirty mind. As strange as it sounds Niall loves it! He thinks it absolutely hilarious whenever you crack dirty jokes about things other people say and don't realize. He doesn't see it as immaturity but an advantage for when you get further into your relationship. (;

The Niall preference is dedicated to my friend @Megsss7 and her very dirty mind! My fanfic Angels Among Us is being written for her too! Check it out!(: