Megan Imagine: Part One

This is by far my favorite imagine everrrrrr! I haven't proofread it yet, just so you know.

CMA Fest!

"Guyyyyyyssss guess why we bought?!" Megan yelled as she ran down the stairs with Halie.

"What?" They emotionless grunted from the couch.

"CMA fest ticket!" The girls screamed in unison.

"Remind me to never give Megan my credit card again." Niall flatly stated.

"Okay. Same with Halie." Harry nodded in agreement.

"Oh come on guys! It'll be fun! I finally got Megan to agree to go to one. Don't ruin it!" Halie told them.

"I don't know if you have realized his but we aren't exactly country boys." Harry reminded the girls.

"I know. What are we doing with you guys?" Megan teased.

"Phil Robertson told us about you yuppie boys." Halie pointed her finger at them before turning to Megan and whispering just loud enough for the boys to hear as well. "We should have gone after John Luke instead of these boyband members."

"I know right!" Megan agreed.

"Hey!" The boys yelled upset with Halie's remark.

"I'm just kidding!" She yelled back.

"I wasn't!" Megan countered Halie's comment.

Niall just glared at her.

"Well if you are going to be grump, we are going shopping." Halie notified them grabbing her purse.

"For what? You just went shopping a few days ago." Harry asked.

"We need concert clothes." Megan replied.

"You have a whole closet full of clothes upstairs." Niall stated.

"Shut up! You guys haven't parties 'til you've parties with country girls." Mean smirked warningly.

"When is this?" Niall rolled his head back and interrogated.

"Tonight at 7."

"Bye now!" Halie waved as they wakes out the door.

"Hi boysssss." Megan ran inside of her house yelling.

"Hi." Niall and Harry flatly replied as they munched on sandwiches in the kitchen.

"We are leaving at 4 so be ready." Halie told them.

"Why so early?"

"Because that's when all the fun starts. The tailgating, meet and greets, tons of stuff."

"Do we really have to go to that?" Niall whined.

"There'll be beer." Megan said.

"Okay I'm in." Niall agreed. The girls went upstairs, laid out their new clothes on Megan's bed and decided what to wear. Megan went with her sparkly jean shorts, American flag tank top, long necklace and brown ankle boots. Halie, on the other hand, picked American flag shorts, a white fringed shirt with a long horn, headband and her classic red boots.

"We can't let the guys choose their clothes." Halie brought up.

"Of course not. The last thing we need is them to wear snap backs and tank tops. Then again I would love I see them get beat up!"

"Me too! I'll just make harry wear a plaid shirt and a pair if jeans that aren't painted on."

"Can Niall wear one of Harry's shirts? I'm pretty sure he doesn't own a plaid one."