Preference 4: Charity work you do together

Preference 4: The charity work you do

Liam: You and Liam love to volunteer at your local humane society. Both of you love animals so taking care of the dogs and cats was perfect. Whether it be bathing, brushing, walking or just giving the animals love, you and Liam loved it. You always fall in love with the animals and fairly often take one home or try to find the perfect home for them with your friends.

Harry: You and Harry often volunteer at the hospital. You both enjoy making others happy so it seemed like the perfect thing to do. Harry's charming personality and adorable dimples win over all of the elderly people who don't get many visitors. Then when you make it over to the children's section the kids are all over him. Its heartbreaking but you wouldn't rather do anything else.

Niall: Its not very often you can convince Niall to give up his food but when its for charity he is willing to do so. You and Niall enjoy volunteering at the food truck. It brings you a great feeling knowing that you can give people the essential nutrients they need. You love donate your own food, packing it into the boxes and shipping off to people who need it.

Zayn: So many people that the roof over their head for granted but that's definitely not you and Zayn. You guys volunteer at you local homeless shelter to help those less fortunate stay well. You help prepare meals and serve them as needed. When all the work is done you like having conversations with the people who come in and are proud to say you have made a few friends.

Louis: Louis obviously loves charity work and so do you. You both also love hard work which is why Habitat For Humanity is a great charity for you. You love the fact that you are actually building a house for someone as well as getting to be active and creative. Louis also enjoys trying you impress you with his big muscles when it comes to lifting the materials.

Hey guys! I hope you like this! I love volunteering and do all these things except Habitat for Humanity. I highly suggest volunteering in your community! You won't regret it, trust me! If anyone is reading my fanfic Angels Among Us I plan on updating it later tonight! Check it out! Love you all!