Harry: In Sickness and Health (mini fanfic)

Harry: In Sickness and Health (Mini fanfic)

"Harry can you get me some ibuprofen?" I pleaded clenching ahold of my stomach once again.

"Of course love. Are you sure its just a stomach bug? You been on the couch for two days now." Harry questioned.

"Yeah I think so. I'll be fine."

"Okay. Well you need to take it easy. How about we watch a movie for tonight?" Harry suggested.

"Alright. You pick."

I wasn't surprised when the disc menu for Love Actually appeared on the screen. He pressed play and picked up a blanket from the closet. Next thing I knee he was draping it across my lap. He sat next to me on the couch my grabbing my shoulders shifting my position so that I was leaned back on his chest. He wrapped his strong arms around me slipping his warm hands under my shirt and resting them on my stomach. We watched the movie that I pretty much had all the words memorized too, we watched it that often. Every now and then I would have a sharp, piercing pain in my abdomen. Harry must've felt my abs tighten because every time those few seconds for misery hit me, he would kiss my cheek and rub small circles on my lower abdomen. The pain was almost too much to bear but I had to remain strong. I didn't want Harry to worry. At some point during the movie I had fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was woken up in bed with another with another stabbing cramp. I couldn't help but make a little whimper hoping that didn't wake Harry up. That little whimper turned into a full on cry.

"Harry?" I whispered while sitting up and bringing my knees to my chest.

"Is everything okay?" He mumbled in a tired voice.

I shook my head no as tears ran down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry love. Would you like some tea?" He compassionately offered.

"Mhhmm." I whimpered burying my head into my knees.

Harry lightly kissed the top of my head and tucked my long hair behind my ear. Suddenly there was a sour feeling in the back of my throat. I fought threw the pain and sprinted to bathroom. Soon after Harry was right behind me doing his best to comfort me but I was sorry to say nothing was going to help. When my stomach felt empty Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me back to bed.

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry. I wish I could do more." He tried to soothe rubbing my back.

I didn't feel like replying.

"I'm going to go get your tea. I'll be right back." He spoke in his head voice.

Another burst of agonizing pain took over my stomach. It felt like a bomb had exploded and was slowing incinerating me from the inside out. I collapsed on my side clenching a pillow to my stomach and hiding my tears in it. Harry returned with the tea in his hand but as soon and he saw slumped over in excruciating affliction he almost threw it on the nightstand and ran to my side.

"Come here love. Its all going to be okay. Drink some tea for me."

I shook my head no.

"Please. It will help you feel better."

"No." I wept.

"Please for me?"

This was a question that no matter how much grief I was in, I couldn't deny. I tool a few sips before handing the cup back to him.

"That's my girl." He spoke while issuing me to lay down.

I wanted to curl up into a ball again but he wouldn't let me as he insisted in rubbing my stomach. It wasn't even a minute later when the familiar sour taste was back in my throat sending my to the bathroom once more. I was in too much pain to even attempted standing up and walking back to the bedroom. I hadn't even noticed Harry was there.