Preference 11: You want to lose weight

Louis: "Uhh I hate my stomach." I complained looking in the mirror. "Oh shut up!" Louis complained back. "I'm going to start eating better and working out." I announced. "Why would you do that?" Louis' voice got higher. "Because I can." I stated. "I like your attitude! I'm gonna get in shape too! We are gonna be the hottest couple in the UK!" Louis shouted. "I love you!" I higgled. "Love you too but you can't get too sexy, I don't want anyone staring." He winked.

Harry: Harry is always quite intimate when we are alone and it wasn't something I complained about but today I was feeling extra insecure. "Harry no." "Whats wrong?" He asked not breaking his sensual grip. "Don't touch me like that. I'm going for a run." "No you don't need to do that!" He pleaded. "Yes I do. I'm doing this for you.. And me." I fought. "I won't stop you but please know you are perfect no matter what Darling!"

Zayn: "Can I just have water?" I asked shyly. "Really? Are you feeling okay?" Zayn asked fairly concerned. "Yeah I'm just trying to cut back some calories." "Why would you want to do that?" "Because I tired of being.. Bigger." I refused to make eye contact. "Look at me," Zayn insisted pulling my head up to look him in his stunning eyes. "It's just more for me to love but if you think you need to, don't let anything stop you."

Liam: "Liam where are my blue athletic shoes?" I shouted. "By the door! Why?" He returned. "I'm going to the gym." "Babe you know you are so beautiful as is. I don't want you to go through this again." It was true. Last time I tried to loose weight it ended with myself in the hospital being force fed. "I know. I'm not going that again." I spoke with dignity. "Good for you!" Liam hugged me. "You are such a role model to all the fans. I'm proud of you."

Niall: I was warmly cuddled into my blankets and had Niall's body closely supporting my own but still couldn't fall asleep. Something was making me uncomfortable. I tried shifting around a bit but Niall's hands kept trying to caressing my leg. "Stop." I pleaded. "You usually like this." Niall continued. "I just don't like my legs." "Sweetie don't worry about it." Niall insisted. "Well I'm going to change it." "If it will make you happy, I'm all for it." He began to hum the melody to Little Things and I was quickly asleep.