epilogue

Harry was there the entire time for their second child and he couldn't have been happier. At night he would speak of the constellations in hushed tones near Rosemary's stomach and sing soft lullabies for the baby.

He made it a point to help her with everything excessively which she found quite amusing and very sweet.

The months passed by quickly and on May 14th, 1946 at 3AM, little Perseus Xavier Styles was born much to everyone's delight.

Harry and Rosemary gave him the world just like they continued to give Celestina. Thus, another star was added to the family constellation and the story behind it. The war was over and the world was returning to it's typical, do our own thing and ignore just about everybody state of mind.

Rosemary continued to work at the station until Television had finally taken over and she moved on to being a reporter for one of the largest news stations in London, she really had a knack for what she did and Harry absolutely adored that about her.

Harry moved on to working with her news station when it came to weather forecasts because he'd delved more into that area just to work beside his wife, he was still trying to make up for the time he was away even though he'd compensated for it tenfold already.

Celestina grew up to be a heart breaker just like her parents had been, even if they weren't aware of it, and chose to be a model while studying the stars just like her father on her free time. She made them so proud with everything that she did and continued to be their first shining star, she visited very often and valued the time she spent watching the stars with her parents.

Perseus grew up to be a mechanic, he valued the stars but not as much as the rest of his family, but he still continued to go star watching with his parents every time he visited, which was often because he knew just how much his mother adored his daughter.

Rosemary passed away before Harry at the age of eighty four, she'd gotten sick and her immune system just wasn't good enough to fight off the infection. Harry made sure to finish her story before she left him to join the mysteries of the sky he would look out at for the remainder of his life, just as he always had.

"What he didn't know, was that she would wake up at the end of his story, the sound of his voice finally breaking through and miraculously bringing her back to the world she had been absent from. She was devastated that she'd missed six months of their beautiful little star growing up but he reassured her that there was still plenty of time left.

Another miracle happened on that day, once Celestina had awoken and Harry had brought her to see her mother, she spoke her first word, "Mama," and Rosemary's heartbreak was restored with just one simple word.

The man went with her to physical therapy every day for about a month or so, helping her get back to normal and feel better about herself in the process and soon she was back to the very bright and cheerful Rosie that he knew.

They spent all of their time together whenever they weren't working and spoiled Celestina the best that they could for around three years. When that third year hit, they'd finally had a new home of their own and another little star on the way.

The man was overjoyed and gave Rosemary and his unborn child nearly all of his attention, Celestina had a claim on the rest of it, he was finally home to be there and to help and he wouldn't have traded that for the world.

He spoke happily about the constellations as they lie in bed at night, he was so excited for his second child, and sang soft lullabies to Rosemary's baby bump every night until it was finally time to meet their second shining star.

This time, they had a boy and decided to name him Perseus Xavier, after a constellation they were both very fond of. They spoiled him just as much as they continued to spoil Celestina and were very proud of their little family.

They taught their children everything they knew about the stars and told them stories about their past with great enthusiasm, even after all that time their love had not faded in the slightest manner.

Rosemary and the man watched their children grow up with happy hearts and teary eyes. Their little stars were now as bright as the sun and they couldn't have been happier with the way their lives had played out.

Celestina and Perseus visited often to watch the stars and spend time with their parents, Rosemary absolutely adored their children and spoiled them rotten whenever she had the chance.

Rosemary and the man continued to watch the stars each night and loving each other endlessly.

One day, Rosemary grew ill and the doctors said that there wasn't anything else they could do to help her after she'd been sick for weeks. The man knew what was coming and gave her all of the love he had left in his heart which had always belonged to her.

He'd finished telling her the story of their constellation that he'd put in the sky just for her and she left him with a promise to see him again up in the stars, where they belonged and would remain together forever. The man and his children grieved heavily over her loss but the man never quite recovered and followed after her soon after, his heart couldn't handle being without her. And now, both Rosemary and Harry sit in the sky just above, their constellation being seen as the way they had held each other the moment Harry had gone off to war and their two little stars shining brightly beside them, waiting to join them in the sky so that they could all be together again."

Author's Note:

For those of you who enjoyed this book and would like to see more of Rosemary and Harry, I've just posted a book for 'deleted scenes' titled EXTRAS. So, if you would love to see NEW scenes between the two, that's the place to go!

                                                  Much Love, Flora