twenty six

Harry was smiling and Rosemary couldn't help but to smile as well as he kissed her, she loved it when they kissed that way even though it felt very odd when their teeth sometimes met.

"I love you Rosie."

She looked up and into his beautiful green eyes that told a thousand stories, she could stare into them all day and never lose interest, "I love you too Harry."

He kissed her again and she pushed him back lightly suddenly remembering that they had forgotten about their little girl, "What time is it?"

Harry was confused with her sudden withdrawal, "Uhm probably eight or so, why?"

Rosemary rolled her eyes playfully, "Oh, I don't know, we've only got a daughter back home, what's there to worry about?"

Harry's eyes widened slightly as her words sank in, "I can't believe I forgot! I'm so sorry!"

Rosemary laughed and leaned up a bit to kiss him, she wasn't exactly supposed to remember either but she was a Mummy and she couldn't help it, "It's alright, I didn't expect you to, it's our honeymoon, mind is kind of elsewhere. But, I'm a mother and I worry so I'm going to get up and give Gemma a call to see how she's doing, I'll be right back."

Harry sighed dramatically and rolled off of her and on to his side of the bed, "Okay Rosie, tell Gem to give our little girl kisses for me."

Rosemary pinched his cheek, "I will sweetheart but I'm taking the blanket with me so either come with or get under the sheet."

Harry smiled and let her have the sheet because he the room was warm enough without it anyway, plus it wouldn't matter too much when she came back either. He still didn't see why she needed the blanket, he'd seen her naked plenty of times before so he really didn't mind but it was her choice and he wasn't going to argue or question it.

Gemma picked up on the third ring, "This must be Rose, how's your honeymoon going?"

Rosemary snuck a glance back at Harry and flushed at his lack of decency, "Very brilliantly. How's Celeste? Is she okay? She isn't too much for you to handle is she?"

Gemma laughed lightly on the other end, "Rose, relax, she's alright and surprisingly very well behaved. She throws a little fit every now and then because she wants one of you but it's not too hard to calm her down. She's asleep right now."

Rosemary twirled the cord in her hand and smiled softly, "Good. She's a pain in the bum but I miss her so much already."

Gemma laughed again, "I would hope so! How's Harry holding up?"

"He's got a few other things on his mind at the moment so he's okay. He told me to tell you to give Celestina kisses for him though."

"Of course! Well, I'll let you get back to him before he starts whining like the big baby that he is. Honestly I don't know how you handle him and Celestina at the same time. Enjoy the rest of your night sis."

Rosemary smiled brightly, it was a nice, new feeling to finally be a part of a family, "I certainly will, goodnight Gem."

She had just hung up when Harry wrapped his arms around her and placed a gentle kiss to her collarbone, "Is she doing alright?"

Rosemary hummed, "Yes, she's doing very well minus a few fits here and there which is very normal for her."

Harry kissed her jawline, he wasn't very patient considering that she had stopped him just before they had gotten to the good part, "Very good. Now, how about we get back to where we left off?"

                                                                                           . . .